Open practice this morming | The Boneyard

Open practice this morming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A real!!!!! Bummer....... Drove all the way up, stayed over night and this is my Reward!.... I'm Snake Biten!.. GO HUSKIES!.. I'm going Home....

Peace

Reaction Score
Got a stay of execution today and was able to attend today's practice. I was pleasantly pleased the way the practice was run and the kids (athletes) efforts while trying to impress. I also met several parents and was introduced to other players on the team. I was also approached by a individual (who shall remain nameless) who approached me and began a general conversation about the current team. As a new fan to Connecticut football, I had no idea what was about to happen! Never did I imagine that this gentleman would take our conversation and use it for discussion on this forum. Yes, we had conversation but I seemed to have been mis-quoted on several instances. Being a new football parent I in no way want the use of my name and some mis-quotes be used against my son in his quest.

He did recommend "The Boneyard" as a very informative uconn football outlet, which I wholeheartedly agree, but I did not tell him I was already a subscriber! Either way, consider this my last post and I will relegate myself back to being a interested viewer and stay out of everyone's way.

Douglas, you seemed to be a great guy, but unlike the "big dogs" I need to stay on the porch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom