One thing that scares me....... | The Boneyard

One thing that scares me.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
about Louisville tomorrow night. They have great pressure on the in bounds pass and that to me is the best part of their press. With that I will add that is our weakest point as DD and others are not good inbounding the ball, very nervous about that. Obviously the key to breaking a press is getting it inbouds and making sure you don't throw it in corners but seriously, if you watched some of the passes against Marquette we got lucky bounces on a few and got away with it. These guys are not Marquette and take full advantage of loose balls and bad passes..........

Hopefully we're improving in everything and I am overreacting but this will be the key to us staying in this one tomorrow night. This is a very solid and deep Cardinal team and easy to root for after tomorrow night!!!

In other words WE'RE DDDDDDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!!!

Reaction Score
Omar Calhoun................

Last 3 games.. 6-22 FG, 2-10 3p. Marquette (6) Depaul (9) Notre Dame (2)

Reaction Score
about Louisville tomorrow night. They have great pressure on the in bounds pass and that to me is the best part of their press. With that I will add that is our weakest point as DD and others are not good inbounding the ball, very nervous about that. Obviously the key to breaking a press is getting it inbouds and making sure you don't throw it in corners but seriously, if you watched some of the passes against Marquette we got lucky bounces on a few and got away with it. These guys are not Marquette and take full advantage of loose balls and bad passes..........

Hopefully we're improving in everything and I am overreacting but this will be the key to us staying in this one tomorrow night. This is a very solid and deep Cardinal team and easy to root for after tomorrow night!!!

In other words WE'RE DDDDDDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!!!

Okay, but why are you scared? It might be a tough game but it shouldn't frighten you.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Omar Calhoun................

Last 3 games.. 6-22 FG, 2-10 3p. Marquette (6) Depaul (9) Notre Dame (2)

Maybe coming in off the bench tomorrow would be good for him. Let him watch the game develop and then get eager to come in and light it up. This could allow for DD to start at the 3, Olander at the 4, and Wolf at the 5. It's highly unlikely that this route will be taken though since it's not a very fast lineup and if Wolf and/or Olander gets into early foul trouble it'll be a long night of Nolan.

Reaction Score
Ive thought that all season long but maybe with Giffey in the starting lineup instead of Wolf due to possible foul trouble and us being thin.. I wonder what % Giffey would be shooting if he'd taken nearly 60 three-pointers this season..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom