One and Done U..... | The Boneyard

One and Done U.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gets another........

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/r.../9930947/trey-lyles-commits-kentucky-wildcats

Another kid with no idea of the slimey car sales guy he's going to play for........that glass podium must be a closer for him at Midnight Madness huh?

You couldn't pay me enough to be a Kentucky fan. Trust me that is saying something. I hope Boise State goes into Rupp and the Boise guards (Drmic, Elorriaga & Marks) go off big time. Would love to see the Broncos send the Kentucky fans home feeling blue literally (Boise blue). A guy can dream :)!

Reaction Score
On the other hand maybe these kids know he's slimey but don't care because the NBA is in their heads.

Reaction Score
On the other hand maybe these kids know he's slimey but don't care because the NBA is in their heads.

D

Deleted member 3149

Who care$.... They $till can't beat u$. Money can't buy everything

Reaction Score
This could apply to someone else you know well.

No it can't Clothy but we appreciate your jealousy it's amusing. Maybe your hometown boy Kellogg will win the NIT soon........doubt it but don't give up okay!! You have to cling to something besides UConn basketball!

Reaction Score
No it can't Clothy but we appreciate your jealousy it's amusing. Maybe your hometown boy Kellogg will win the NIT soon........doubt it but don't give up okay!! You have to cling to something besides UConn basketball!

mau, you should know by now this is how I always respond to your finger pointing threads. And it's not irony it's hypocrisy. And no, this doesn't mean I'm defending Calipari.

Hey, where is your resident moron, Huskymaniac, this year?

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
How 'bout those Tainted Title U Huskies?

This guy's a troll. He's not even eloquent. Plus he has a serious inferiority complex. Banish him.

Reaction Score
you have nothing better to do, nothing?

I think he is just taking a break from clogging the drains at UMass:
umass_Masturbation-Notice_jemblog.jpg

Reaction Score
mau, you should know by now this is how I always respond to your finger pointing threads. And it's not irony it's hypocrisy. And no, this doesn't mean I'm defending Calipari.

Hey, where is your resident moron, Huskymaniac, this year?

I should know by now how you respond but it doesn't make sense. JC isn't perfect but his "issues" were hardly comparable to Cal, not close actually!! And you do know that although I guess you ignore the facts.

Reaction Score
How'd you like to be the RA who has to answer any of those masturbation questions. Lol. Um, Jergens, Youpoorn, and a rag...have at it, kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom