On To Nova | The Boneyard

On To Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
F them too.

Remember the days of Pinone, Pressley and Jensen leaving the state for Philly?

No longer. Calhoun and Co. wore their hole out too and when Brook Sales went there it was because even with a sister who was a great Husky, Uconn was only mildly interested in them.

Let's bury their sorry asssess next.

Students need to go WWE and start bringing a casket to the games and putting team logos in after each Uconn win.

Time to continue sacking up and burying these miserables programs once and for all.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I'm ready to drop them like a bad habit!!!

villanofun.jpeg

Reaction Score
They've been some of the biggest haters the whole time. In fact, what is with these Catholic schools: BC, PC, SJ, Gtwon and Nova absolutely hate UConn with a passion. I don't know anything about Seton Hall because I've never even seen a Hall message board, but at games in New Jersey, their fans are like WV's at a Pitt football game.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
One of the worst interactions I've ever had with fans is at the BET in 2002 before and after the Villanova game.

Reaction Score
Small schools that have big school envy...they hate UCONN because over the last 15 yrs we have been the best BE team in terms of National Championships! Facts hurt, and fans are fans...let em hate, only means we are winning! No one hates Depaul or South Florida ?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I hate them all. Well I don't hate USF and Cincy as much. But in time they will do something that will cause me to hate them as well. :)

Reaction Score
I could never stand Rollie.
I remember that fat arse losing to us at the HCC and not giving us any credit at all.

Nova can't lose enough or leave the BE quick enough for me.

I might have been the only person rooting for G'town againt Nova in 1985.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I could never stand Rollie.
I remember that fat arse losing to us at the HCC and not giving us any credit at all.

Nova can't lose enough or leave the BE quick enough for me.

I might have been the only person rooting for G'town againt Nova in 1985.
Now you are on Scot-e's list of dislikable people.:) He hates Georgetown with a passion.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
It wa just one game :)
I'm sure it's obvious to most people on this forum one of my interests is how we think - that is take data in (perception) and how we spit it out (process). It never gets boring for me to see how several people observe the same set of events and come out with greatly divergent conclusions.

Edit: There are two type of people who enjoy analyzing other people. Those who want to find the weaknesses of other to exploit them and those who want to understand the nature of humanity in order to avoid being judgmental. Both individuals make people uncomfortable so I'm well aware that my statements have this affect.

Reaction Score
Great Bravado Guys, but let's win first. These games are statement games for us and we have already begun the statement with cuse.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I hate them all. Well I don't hate USF and Cincy as much. But in time they will do something that will cause me to hate them as well. :)

What about that little mick, Cronin?! ;)

Reaction Score
Now you are on Scot-e's list of dislikable people.:) He hates Georgetown with a passion.

Scot-e needs to save his spit for the teams. If he has any leftover, he can spit on individuals.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Scot-e needs to save his spit for the teams. If he has any leftover, he can spit on individuals.
Now you are DOOOOOMMMED!

Reaction Score
I'm sure it's obvious to most people on this forum one of my interests is how we think - that is take data in (perception) and how we spit it out (process). It never gets boring for me to see how several people observe the same set of events and come out with greatly divergent conclusions.

Edit: There are two type of people who enjoy analyzing other people. Those who want to find the weaknesses of other to exploit them and those who want to understand the nature of humanity in order to avoid being judgmental. Both individuals make people uncomfortable so I'm well aware that my statements have this affect.

Impressed with yourself much?

Reaction Score
I am all okay with Cronin (very good coach, might have even won an NC if Kemba were on his 2011 team) except that at game time he looks like a really, really old malnourished elf. Maybe he should wear a fedora or a Nike head band during games to camouflage that hideous appearance. Cincinnati is yet one of the very few teams that don't seem to leave a lingering bad taste in my mouth after they had defeated my beloved Huskies. Maybe it is because Cronin is half my height.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They've been some of the biggest haters the whole time. In fact, what is with these Catholic schools: BC, PC, SJ, Gtwon and Nova absolutely hate UConn with a passion. I don't know anything about Seton Hall because I've never even seen a Hall message board, but at games in New Jersey, their fans are like WV's at a Pitt football game.
I sit behind the SH bench, among some pretty die hard Hall fans for our games and I've never had any problems, just some good natured ribbing from time to time. FWIW

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Impressed with yourself much?
Am I comfortable in my skin, yes. Conceited, not by a long shot. Just fascinated by human behavior and well aware that this isn't a major priority for lots of us. I was impressed at how you took my statement and came to your conclusion.

Edit: and what makes you think that I'm above exploiting human weakness?:)

Reaction Score
I hope we really take it to them. Some of my worst UC BB memories are losing in Providence in 95, and when Kerry Kittles went off on us in Gample.

Reaction Score
They've lost to Columbia, providence (twice), and lasalle. If we come out looking for blood it should be a W. they got good size though with yarou(who is a hound on the glass) and their scoring 4 pinkston. We need to close out on all their threes, and frazzle their young guard archbishop or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom