? on a recruit | The Boneyard

? on a recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JustHusky

From anything I can see it looks like we're not goin after him. Pretty stupid though considering he's 22nd and 5th ranked guard. He's also a pretty easy get considering not really any other elites are pursuing him.

Reaction Score
That's what I meant by it seems like he's there for the taking, we are clearly trying to get another top player for this class and it seems like Ollie wants another guard. Considering Frazier is one of the top players in the class and we are a bigger program than any of the teams involved with him, can't understand why we aren't recruiting him.

Reaction Score
There's probably a reason for this considering how "easy" it would be for so many along with the Huskies!!:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
He looks nice now that I looked.......what's the story on him? Again with game like that there has to be a good reason for little love coming his way.........but the kid has some game against chairs!

Reaction Score
I think this was one of those kids that the staff never gave a look at. I've seen him play on tv a few times and haven't seen anything special that makes me think he's amazing. His list shows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom