Ollie working Cali hard | The Boneyard

Ollie working Cali hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
“@scottsommer21: Every 2015/2016 west coast basketball recruit I talk to mentions UConn. Kevin Ollie knows the classes are loaded, using his Crenshaw roots.”

Reaction Score
Some names from out west are Shaqquan Aaron, Sedrick Barefield, Jordan McLaughlin, Daniel Hamilton, Bennie Boatwright, Ivan Rabb, Cushan Allen, and Tyler Dorsey, definitely others.

Reaction Score
At the PG position, McLaughlin is really nice in class of 2014. For 2015, Dorsey (along with Marcus Lovett and Aaron Holiday) is one of the elite PGs. Barefield, also 2015, is just a small step below Dorsey. I haven't seen Cushan Allen (2015), but his HS stats are not D1 level, 'yet' (3 ppg, 11% from 3 pt range, 6 assists and 15 TOs total). He obviously has next year to improve on those numbers. He doesn't get much burn for a good but not great team.

At the wing (SF or SG), I would take Aaron ('14) over Hamilton ('14). But they are both quite good. Aaron is now at Rainer Beach in Seattle area. Hamilton plays for a stacked St. John Bosco team (with Dorsey). Boatwright ('15), shoots lights out and has improved his ball handling and driving, great size for the wing.

Haven't seen Rabb either, but he is considered the cream of the crop in Cali at the PF for 2015.

Everyone loves KO out here! He is such a great example!

Reaction Score
At the PG position, McLaughlin is really nice in class of 2014. For 2015, Dorsey (along with Marcus Lovett and Aaron Holiday) is one of the elite PGs. Barefield, also 2015, is just a small step below Dorsey. I haven't seen Cushan Allen (2015), but his HS stats are not D1 level, 'yet' (3 ppg, 11% from 3 pt range, 6 assists and 15 TOs total). He obviously has next year to improve on those numbers. He doesn't get much burn for a good but not great team.

At the wing (SF or SG), I would take Aaron ('14) over Hamilton ('14). But they are both quite good. Aaron is now at Rainer Beach in Seattle area. Hamilton plays for a stacked St. John Bosco team (with Dorsey). Boatwright ('15), shoots lights out and has improved his ball handling and driving, great size for the wing.

Haven't seen Rabb either, but he is considered the cream of the crop in Cali at the PF for 2015.

Everyone loves KO out here! He is such a great example!

I really hope we get boatwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc