Ollie On the Road 2 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ollie On the Road 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ollie now watching Larrier, Carrington, and Colson.

Reaction Score
how much interest do we have in colson? seemed like his name popped up a while back, and we got excited about an adrien type player, but then he seemed to fall off the radar. I'm guessing he's a backup plan to abu, black, and robinson?

Reaction Score
how much interest do we have in colson? seemed like his name popped up a while back, and we got excited about an adrien type player, but then he seemed to fall off the radar. I'm guessing he's a backup plan to abu, black, and robinson?

take black off the list is what I a hearing.

Reaction Score
I read in one of the evaluations where the guy said he was worried that Leron Black might have hit his ceiling and is just a 6'7 power forward with no real upside. Before hearing this I was all in on Abu, now even more so.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Would love to lock up Okonoboh and Malik-Abu. That's a really nasty frontcourt.

Reaction Score
▲▲▲▲
Been some time since other teams feared going to the hole with us

Reaction Score
Would love to lock up Okonoboh and Malik-Abu. That's a really nasty frontcourt.

I clamored for both Okonoboh & Abu back in February only to be chided a few folks who said "No way Okonoboh is coming because he is AO's cousin" and Abu only to be told "No way we're getting LeRon Black"... I called Abu & Okonoboh as our Nasty Frontcourt back then, now it's seeming more real, at least for Abu... I hope Okonoboh joins him, along with Joseph. A very nice New England Trio. Kameron Chatman is my other guy. If Boatright declares, give me either Carrington or Colson. I'm all about mixing East Coast & West Coast! LOL Ok, someone pinch me!

Reaction Score
Ollie watched Oubre, Hamilton, and Chatman. Hobbs watched Sedrick Barefield possibly McLaughlin.

Reaction Score
I think it was in zagsblog a while back that said goodluck's recruitment is following the same path as Noah Vonleh...hopefully it doesn't end the same way

Reaction Score
Are we still in for Terrell? I thought I read a few weeks ago that we were no longer recruiting him.

probably started back up recruiting him just in case abu and him end up wanting to play together.

Reaction Score
probably started back up recruiting him just in case abu and him end up wanting to play together.
I would be just dandy with that.

If we get 4 of the 5 best players in NE (Abu & Terrell, Joseph, and one of Okonoboh/Chukwu), plus one stud from LA (DHam), I'd scream for joy. My hopes are getting irrationally high.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Once again watching Abu. Also Terrell.

if we got JT and AMA then our class could look like....

Pg: Purvis
Sg: JT
Sf: DH
Pf: AMA
C: ?

if we get one of any other of the kids were recruiting that would be amazing! what about devin rob? is anyone watching him, because it seemed like we were in the lead for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmed69

Top Bottom