Ollie On the Road 2 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Ollie On the Road 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
is abu our No.1 priority now? also what happened to devin robinson?
Like fleudslipcon said it looks like he is. Ollie hasn't missed one of his games this live period. Or Robinson he just hasn't been playing in the couple tournaments the staff was at this period. He's still being recruited by us pretty hard.

Reaction Score
is abu our No.1 priority now? also what happened to devin robinson?

Ollie was just watching Robinson last week or so at the Reebok Breakout Tourney, I think he was playing in some smaller tourney this week but it seemed like most major coaches were camped out in either D.C. for the Nike Global Challenge and in Milwaukee for Summer Jam.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You would have to think this is the case with KO planted at his games.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Devin Robinson didn't play in this event. I'm definitely happy to see the staff going after Abu hard nonetheless

Ollie was just watching Robinson last week or so at the Reebok Breakout Tourney, I think he was playing in some smaller tourney this week but it seemed like most major coaches were camped out in either D.C. for the Nike Global Challenge and in Milwaukee for Summer Jam.

Like fleudslipcon said it looks like he is. Ollie hasn't missed one of his games this live period. Or Robinson he just hasn't been playing in the couple tournaments the staff was at this period. He's still being recruited by us pretty hard.

thanks

Reaction Score
Looks like Ollie watched Abu and Terrell two more times this afternoon.

are providence, florida, and the other programs recruiting him at every game too? or is ollie really standing out?

Reaction Score
are providence, florida, and the other programs recruiting him at every game too? or is ollie really standing out?
Florida not nearly as much but PC maybe a few less or all of them like us.

Reaction Score
Rickey Moore is at Pangos Stars of the Future watching Vance Jackson and some other players.

Reaction Score
Abu played in the Nike Global Challenge for PAM Africa and then he went and played in the summer jam festival. KO saw him at both venues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom