Ollie: Hopefully Gilbert plays in Hawaii | The Boneyard

Ollie: Hopefully Gilbert plays in Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just said postgame he felt bad for "Al", said UConn has a great medical staff and hopefully he'll be ready for Hawaii.
Who knows, but hell of a lot better than I figured.

Reaction Score
If he can dribble and pass please play him. Adams seems to be a true combo guard.

Reaction Score
It's got to be good at least that it's not his shooting shoulder.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
His arm was in a sling and he has a history of shoulder dislocations. It seems rather ridiculously optimistic for Ollie to even suggest that he might be available for Maui at any point.

We would be lucky to have him back at some point this season at this rate

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
His arm was in a sling and he has a history of shoulder dislocations. It seems rather ridiculously optimistic for Ollie to even suggest that he might be available for Maui at any point.

Agreed. KO was talking out of his a s s

Reaction Score
He has a history of shoulder dislocations. He had surgery this summer, then he dislocates it again only 3 games in. I'm going to go out on limb here and say this is not good at all. I feel terrible for the kid.

Reaction Score
Ridiculous comment from Ollie, the kid dislocated his shoulder for the third time.

Reaction Score

Agreed, thay post game interview was a little unerving for me. KO seemed kinda lost. Maybe desperate. I'm probably making something out of nothing.

Reaction Score
Shoulder dislocations aren't good, but the recovery usually isn't as severe as people would be lead to believe.

We had a kid in our summer ball league who is a HUGE dude - 6'5 260 lbs. 1B from Seton Hall... has popped his shoulder 8-10 times. Takes about a week. We won't see him in Hawaii, but I'd say he's probably back at some point UNLESS there's structural damage in there. The kid I was talking about was out about a week and a half - injured himself during the all star game running for foul ball and smashed into the wall. So who knows.

But provided the structural damage isn't there - he should be fine.

Reaction Score
This topic is going to end up like the discussion on Emeka's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom