Ollie Gives The Rundown On Team At Chamber Breakfast | The Boneyard

Ollie Gives The Rundown On Team At Chamber Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Scouts at our practices, KO doesn't need some gaudily advertised 'combine'. prospects will get seen if they are good enough

"And Jalen Adams. He is special, he is a special player. We look for elite players, elite teammates, elite people, and this guy is every one of them. When you see his smile, how he interacts with teammates, how he plays on the court, you're going to fall in love with him."

Reaction Score
Good to read that NBA scouts are liking what they see out of Terry Larrier. Think he has real potential to be one and done at UConn.

TCF, I think this is more of Ollie beefing him up (similar to his Ferarri in Purvis) to make sure Terry buys in all year. It's goes unnoticed how important Larrier is to be competing at practice against Hamilton.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Good to read that NBA scouts are liking what they see out of Terry Larrier. Think he has real potential to be one and done at UConn.

I hope he stumbles a bit his first year back due to rust and all. Then we may have him for 2!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Love this quote:

"I hate when Amida [Brimah] tries to take charges, I say, 'You get blocks, that's all you do.'

Reaction Score
That would be hard to believe coming off what he did freshman year. One and done means he turns into a lottery pick. Rodney didn't do it but I guess anything is possible.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
This is the kind of article that makes you foam at the mouth for the start of the season.

Reaction Score
That would be hard to believe coming off what he did freshman year. One and done means he turns into a lottery pick. Rodney didn't do it but I guess anything is possible.

the first round of the draft doesn't end after pick 14

Reaction Score
I hope he stumbles a bit his first year back due to rust and all. Then we may have him for 2!
smh
Rather have him blow up and take us to another title run

Reaction Score
For once I'd like KO, Calhoun, Billy Packer and whoever else to say nothing about a transfer during the year he sits out. Reading about the greatness of Larrier is sort of a downer for me.

Reaction Score
Coaches really try to be positive, which I don't blame them for, but it is also why I take their pronouncements and unbridled enthusiasm about players that have not put on the uniform yet with a grain of salt. The eyeball test for a lot of these guys is coming up soon.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
KO came to breakfast in the royal blue suit :cool: like it aint no thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads