OL Concerns | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OL Concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If your able to make the Saturday morning open practice, it would be worthwhile to follow this group around a bit. Deleone also puts them through theoretical situations(chalk talk), questions and answers, etc. Your right there! Real Interesting.

Reaction Score
I went back and read up on our latest OL commit Schafenacker and he was quoted as saying that he was told by the staff that he may have a shot to play early, so I would further guess that the staff isn't to high on the depth behind the starters.

Reaction Score
I went back and read up on our latest OL commit Schafenacker and he was quoted as saying that he was told by the staff that he may have a shot to play early. So I would further guess that the staff isn't to high on the depth behind the starters.

Seriously? You think our staff (or anyone's staff) recruits by saying "wait your turn and work your butt off and you'll start as a redshirt senior?"

Reaction Score
Seriously? You think our staff (or anyone's staff) recruits by saying "wait your turn and work your butt off and you'll start as a redshirt senior?"

Yeah, of course you hear that line, but when you look at the athlete being offered, you can tell who's being fed a line of BS. You wou;dn't have heard coaches say that to OT Levy who committed late last year.

pj

Reaction Score

Masters and Bennett graduate, Friend and Greene have one more year. The backups haven't proven they can play. Schafenacker is a highly rated recruit, it's quite possible he'll be starting as a true sophomore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom