Oklahoma downs Baylor | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Oklahoma downs Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I know I'm on ignore about any type of contrary facts to whatever got popped off above when it was assumed that no one looks at the actual documents, but it looks like the gist of what is being said now is that in fact the women's committee really does use the s-curve even though before it was said they definitely did not, and that it is a major factor in their seeding of teams, and that your comments may be based on your "understanding" rather than any firm knowledge of the rules. I'm sure Creme has placed ND in Spokane rather than Oklahoma City because it is so much geographically closer than say Oklahoma City, and that South Bend last year was a lot closer to Baylor than Lincoln.

Yes, I guess I understand that somehow, or maybe not.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
VFLFan - sorry, forgot about the ND loss which is a 'good' one as well as the SC loss - the other two not so much. Still think if MD wins out they will have the better resume. Only two losses and a really solid sos.
I feel for a 1 seed team any loss outside the top ten is 'bad' in the women's game. When you look at the teams from 11 up they are just really flawed and a one seed should be spanking them.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
On a side note... I haven't watched a Baylor game all year; are they still flopping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom