@Ohio State? | The Boneyard

@Ohio State?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I got my tickets in the mail the other day!

Reaction Score
Seats.JPG

Five of us will be there ! I've been to a lot of WBB games at the Schott and this is the most anticipated I can ever remember. According to the ticket map there are maybe 100 seats available through the ticket office. Once those are sold they say they will open general admissions seats in the third deck (gray area on map). It will be rocking!

Reaction Score
Seat2.JPG

BTW seat on the secondary market are selling at upwards of $90!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Looks like you're going to get an exciting game. Hope the Huskies don't get too caught up in a frenetic pace.

''We played at a very fast pace last year, and so I'm hoping we can even play a little bit faster with more depth,'' Buckeyes coach Kevin McGuff said.

Reaction Score
People are pumped here. The buzz and B1G crowd is a good thing for UCONN.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
If they are thinking they are gonna beat UConn they must also be thinking they are gonna beat SCar since they actually play them before us. Wouldn't that be something special, taking down 2 top 5 teams in the span of 4 days.... I'm gonna say unlikely.

Reaction Score
If they are thinking they are gonna beat UConn they must also be thinking they are gonna beat SCar since they actually play them before us. Wouldn't that be something special, taking down 2 top 5 teams in the span of 4 days.... I'm gonna say unlikely.

Not sure they can beat either at the start of the season, but like last year, I expect McGuff to have them tournament ready and they are a legit Elite Eight to Final Four candidate IMO.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Not sure they can beat either at the start of the season, but like last year, I expect McGuff to have them tournament ready and they are a legit Elite Eight to Final Four candidate IMO.
I like that he is putting together a good schedule. Unfortunately for him, unless he plans on teaching them to play defense they don't have much of a chance vs truly elite teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom