Ohio State Transfers--Holland and Cooper | The Boneyard

Ohio State Transfers--Holland and Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know when they are planning on enrolling at Ohio State? What do people know about these players?

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Shayla Cooper Xfer from Georgetown is somewhat famous for her flying shoe defense. But she also average 16ppg and 8.6 rbs. but I think that was in like 2-4 games? From Norcross, GA same school as Diamond Deshields at top 35 recruits out of high school. Played AAU for Essence alongside Ieshia Small.

Kianna Holland Xfer from Duke was injured this year for Duke so never played. But in high school tore her ACL, committed to OSU, recovered from ACL, decommitted from OSU, apparently gave a soft verbal to Louisville then signed with Duke and worked to get the rest of her Duke freshmen to Duke. She has a nice shot. I remember Hoopgurls? did an article about her more about the fact that she likes to wear make-up while she plays. She was a top 25 recruit out of high school.

In regards to next season, I think they'll both be eligible for play after January starts. Cooper I'm pretty sure is starting this coming semester at OSU, Holland I don't know but I would assume the same. Cooper's playing time next year looks good as she is probably a good answer to Westbeld going to ND and not OSU. She's a strong forward type player and they are losing three of their inside players to graduation. Holland's playing time looks more interesting as they are bringing in three guards. Have a strong sophomore guard in Ameryst Alston, Cait Craft is performing well in her second season so is Martina Ellerbe (possibly a junior?). So I don't think Holland left Duke because of playing time..but she also could believe she can easily crack the lineup.

Reaction Score
I think they will eligible in December, after the end of the first semester.... about December 20 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom