"Ohhh ohhh unbelievable!!!!" | The Boneyard

"Ohhh ohhh unbelievable!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great moment. Just one of many Big East Tournament classics and another legendary moment for UConn.

Reaction Score
Love it! Remember that shot like it was yesterday. Beginning of the MSG run for JC & the Huskies. Still can't believe there will be no more Big East Tournaments at MSG. What a run. Now it's time for KO to build a new legacy of his own.

Reaction Score
Love it... Ricky and Kirk King brought us back as Ray was stifled by Boubacar Aw, who always seemed to shut him down. That last shot was just unreal; incredibly lucky as Ray wanted no part in taking it. I really think if Ricky had not gotten injured in the 1st round game that year we go on to win the title.

Reaction Score
I was at that game thanks to a buddy who won two tickets through the student lottery. Ray's shot seemed to bounce on the backboard/rim forever before finally dropping in. Thanks for the memories.

Reaction Score
Love it! Remember that shot like it was yesterday. Beginning of the MSG run for JC & the Huskies. Still can't believe there will be no more Big East Tournaments at MSG. What a run. Now it's time for KO to build a new legacy of his own.

If we don't get an invitation to ACC or B1G within a couple year I vote for dropping football and just going to the new Big East. At least we'll have some of the old rivalries and the MSG tournament. We deserve a lot better than a mid major conference

Reaction Score
I was in a bar at a dude ranch and opposing fans were really laughing and needling me in the second half. The last laugh was mine!

Reaction Score
I watched the whole video at 6am. I love these clips, but it breaks my heart to know that it's over. F everyone who helped to kill the big east.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Man, how did they miss that layup at the end? That's what I think about every time I watch that highlight. Not Ray's crazy shot. Not his weird dance-running. That bunny!

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Victor Page looks like 80 miles of bad road. Shot in the face? WOW! Iverson's NBA career is over & he has had more than his fair share of legal & financial woes. Ray is still going strong in the NBA & just got his 2nd championship ring. Score a BIG one for the good guys!

LOVED that clip. Thanks for posting. It made my day!

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
One of my best memories, at my buddy's house watching, I was a huge uconn fan at a tender age in buffalo, ny so I think my friends were a bit confused, and everyone loved AI and Gtown (I always liked Iverson) but when that shot dropped I lost my mind BC of the Uconn aspect, my friend lost his just BC it was such a crazy shot...GREAT childhood memories. Top 5 Uconn moment for me, easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom