Official UCONN vs USF Bulls prediction thread..... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Official UCONN vs USF Bulls prediction thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our best and possibly only remaining chance for a win this year. We keep it close but lose in double overtime.

Final score UConn 20 USF 24

Reaction Score
USF 24 UConn 10. Warde realizes that all is lost, the tone in the CT media turns dramatically negative and we get our first hint that change is in the air in Storrs.

Reaction Score
Seriously...you guys ought to organize a tailgate/meetup at the lot I suggested. It is on the same side as the entrance you would use for your visitors section. It is $15 cash gameday...if for some reason it sells out (which I doubt) you can park on someone's nearby lawn and walk over. It was a blast meeting new posters and lurkers. BTW, the lot is almost Blue Lot close.

What worked well for us was the Florida based guys to bring the coolers w/ice and portable grills (if needed) and the rest bring some drinks...food is optional but desirable. The key thing for road tailgates is too keep it simple...I recommend ordering round sandwich (sub) platters from Publix supermarkets. The Cuban deli platter was a huge hit last weekend. My first road tailgates started with a couple guys and now we have over 100.

BTW, answering freescooter...BJ is the most elusive QB in the BE. That is what makes him tough. He is a threat to break a long one if you don't keep contain. We overloaded and tried to pressure him and sometimes he got big gainers by running to the weakside and hope he can make a LB/DB miss. BJ's downside is his passing and sometimes decision making.

Reaction Score
USF is playing for their coaches job so I'll predict 24-10 USF.
We may be playing for our coaches job too for some reason I feel like that may not be of any help to us.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I just hope we win. If we also show some life on O and score a TD in each half, I'll be ecstatic.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
24-21 in favor of our dogs...........

2-0...USF is all upset at Skip and GDL will do his usual job.

Whomever gets a safety wins....

This is USF/UConn's bowl game (the COACH UNDER FIRE BOWL)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I think they actually might win. I like that under 46.

Reaction Score
My links are broken and need admin help - where is the UConn board? I keep clicking on thread and ending up on a USF board.

Hopefully the kids are made up of better stuff than UConn's fairweather fans. I'm not quitting on the kids and I'm not a fan only when we win. Go Huskies, bring home a W.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
I was at Rutgers and Cuse actually believing UConn would surprise and win each game.

But I haven't had anything to drink yet.

USF 23
Connecticut 9

Reaction Score
Our offense "complements the kicking game" nicely. UConn: 12, USF 10.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
South Florida 28
UConn 10

1 more loss to mercifully ending the Paul Pasqualoni Error

Reaction Score
My links are broken and need admin help - where is the UConn board? I keep clicking on thread and ending up on a USF board.

Hopefully the kids are made up of better stuff than UConn's fairweather fans. I'm not quitting on the kids and I'm not a fan only when we win. Go Huskies, bring home a W.

So if people predict us to lose they are crappy fans. OK.

Reaction Score
I actually do think we pull out a win, something like 16-10, and then get infuriated with PP and GDL coming out with quotes about how we are showing progress.

Reaction Score
So if people predict us to lose they are crappy fans. OK.

I don't think it makes them crappy fans but....why would anyone watch a game they expected to lose?

I expect them to win every game they play. It at least gives me time to enjoy the hope before game time.

We'll pick someone off the rest of the way and I want to be able to enjoy the before, the during and the after.

Beating USF doesn't count as picking someone off. I think Warde will be watching this game closely. If we get blown out I think he makes a decision, in his mind, that PP and company are gone.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I don't think it makes them crappy fans but....why would anyone watch a game they expected to lose?

I expect them to win every game they play. It at least gives me time to enjoy the hope before game time.

We'll pick someone off the rest of the way and I want to be able to enjoy the before, the during and the after.

Beating USF doesn't count as picking someone off. I think Warde will be watching this game closely. If we get blown out I think he makes a decision, in his mind, that PP and company are gone.

I agree with a lot of this sentiment. I have never predicted a UConn loss, partly because I want the enjoyment of believing that they can always win, but also partly because I'm crazy enough to think my negative prediction can "karmically" change the outcome (I'm smart enough to know it shouldn't be possible, but then what if one of our players sees one of my posts and then it affects how he feels about the fanbase which depresses him which makes him play less well which leads to a fumble which....you get what I'm saying....I have a vivid imagination). Even in the bad years, I just try to approach it as described below:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom