Official UCONN vs USF Bulls prediction thread..... | The Boneyard

Official UCONN vs USF Bulls prediction thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
South Florida routs UConn. UConn turns in another anemic offensive outing and defense shows signs of continuing to take on water. UConn offense drawing comparisons to the Detroit Tigers and their 6 total runs in the world series.

Reaction Score
I'm really looking forward to this game. We still have time to turn the season around with our two most winnable games coming up. USF might be in an even greater tailspin than us. Because of that I think they'll be fired up to play us, but if we can hold on for a win we can still make a bowl game. Unfortunately I don't think we'll be able to win it on the road, considering USF is playing for their coaches job so I'll predict 24-10 USF.

Reaction Score
Both teams under achieved this year, there's a bit of apathy on my part to pick a winner, I really dont believe that the week off will help uconn.

USF 16
Uconn 10

How sad

Reaction Score
Hate to do this, but just cannot see us winning on the road this season.

USF - 27
UConn - 13

On the plus side, maybe this will serve as another nail in the DeLeone coffin...

Reaction Score
South Florida routs UConn. UConn turns in another anemic offensive outing and defense shows signs of continuing to take on water. UConn offense drawing comparisons to the Detroit Tigers and their 6 total runs in the world series.
The only way this happens is if the team he drunk and winds up at the Mons till three am the night before

Reaction Score
Hate to do this, but just cannot see us winning on the road this season.

USF - 27
UConn - 13

On the plus side, maybe this will serve as another nail in the DeLeone coffin...

I can't see us winning on the road either. And until they show me otherwise, looks like the team has quit on the season. Ugly loss for the Huskies.

Reaction Score
Just can't feel positive at this juncture given what we've seen so far this season. I just don't see our offense scoring enough points to keep us in this game. If our defense picks it up, we can keep it close. If the D shows the same holes they've shown over the past 6 quarters, it's a blow-out.

Given the mobility of Daniels and the challenges he represents for the defense, unfortunately I think it's a blow out.

USF 31
UConn 10

Reaction Score
USF 40, Uconn 3. Tough to think about, but Coach Blue's team is not going to win again in 2012. Just will not be able to score points to stay in any of these games!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
UConn 21 - USF 17.

Big bounce-back game for the defense, who are all thoroughly pissed. Whitmer has just enough time in the pocket to put up three touchdowns. U-C-O-N-N, UConn! UConn! UConn!

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Chandler Whitmer will be sacked so many times that it will make Jay Cutler look like the new face of quarterbacks benefitting from great pocket protection.

UConn's rushing game will be improved though, and "gain" -4 yards on the day.

Our D, tired from being on the field 85% of the game since our offense will be going three and out every possession, will inevitably break late in the game, leading to a close game- by UConn standards- but ultimately going down in flames with a final score of:

USF 38, UConn 6

Reaction Score
Blasphemy!!!

You guys are f$&&ing crazy if u think we r losing.

This is a totally winnable game.

Uconn 24. Usf 17

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Blasphemy!!!

Uconn 24. Usf 17

I love the moxie, Srqhusky. I'm not sure I would be able to call anyone "f$&&ing crazy" for thinking that we could lose the game, but....I love the moxie...:cool:

Reaction Score
Blasphemy!!!

Uconn 24. Usf 17

Every game was winnable this year, what's your point? What, you don't remember Uconn losing to Temple or Syracuse? This one will be no different, hope we win, not holding my breath with this staff.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
the Bulls trample the dogs, our guys get a little but not enough

USF 31 UConn 20

Reaction Score
I love the moxie, Srqhusky. I'm not sure I would be able to call anyone "f$&&ing crazy" for thinking that we could lose the game, but....I love the moxie...:cool:
We have usfs number. Doesn't matter the season we r having

Reaction Score
Three straight wins against USF, two of which were home. None were the result of overpowering offenses. We have less of a cohesive sub par FBS offense now

No more saves by the defense this time.......southern skill and talent seeks revenge, explodes offensively, and drop kicks us back to Storrs.

USF 42

UConn 3

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
No reason to think that this is the week we suddenly put it all together on O. I think the D will bounce back. I see an ugly, unwatchable, 20-13 game in favor of USF.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Smoke show Dogs 42 Bulls 3 it's all D and special teams

Reaction Score
South Florida is a trainwreck and finds ways to lose every single week.

Which will make it even more sad when we lose this game.

USF 31
UConn 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member