Official: Hurley tells UK, NOPE | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Official: Hurley tells UK, NOPE

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Metaphorically speaking I'd think of him as a crossover between Adam Zagoria and @Fishy
I was trying to come up with a comparison but you absolutely nailed it. Hilarious.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This is gonna be unpopular but I'll say it again: can we please try to leave the people who live in Kentucky alone? I don't care what some of their fans said. We are a passionate fan base, just like them. We were on pins and needles waiting for Hurley to decide when it was between us and Pitt. We know their situation as a proud program.
It seems we've got our staff in place again. Better for us to just go about our normal business and not trash another United State and our countrymen. Trash ME instead if you want.
Go Huskies

After careful consideration, no.

Reaction Score
Andrea Hurley is great but why are people making it out like he would've taken the job if not for her?

He was never leaving UConn for another college job.
Some of the reactions from Kentucky fans are truly Vile. They treat women like sub-humans and think a few more extra millions would be "generational wealth" for Hurley.

They really don't realize that they the fans are actually the problem. Hurley hates social media and Kentucky fans are truly the worst I have seen in college basketball.

Reaction Score
why is it always "sources"....waiting for the official NO from horses mouth

Reaction Score
Andrea Hurley is great but why are people making it out like he would've taken the job if not for her?

He was never leaving UConn for another college job.

I'm not too sure about that. I think Hurley is not hurley without his wife washing his clothes and esp. Dragron undies.

Reaction Score
If Bobby looked more like Danny he could them.
Maybe Cam Spencer would like to cut his teeth on the way up.

Reaction Score
Nothing will convince the Kentucky crazies they don't have a shot until Bruce Pearl is at the welcoming press conference in his Kentucky Blue suit in all his pompous glory.

Hey, Kentucky fans, the appeal of Kentucky sure ain't what it used to be.

Reaction Score
I suspect the fact that Hurley’s HOF father was a high school coach also works to our advantage. He likely already feels he is standing on the shoulders of a giant, neither programs like Kentucky nor the pros are going to do much more for his self-esteem.
Exactly. His dad turned down college offers to stay at a financially strapped inner city Catholic school. He’s about more than $$

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
If UK wants to pay me $40M/year to be their coach, I'll begrudgingly accept the offer. My experience in coaching is 3 months coaching an 8th grade middle school rec league team. My rec team did win 1 more post-season game than Kentucky did in the NCAAT.

when-can-you-start-when-are-you-starting.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom