OC and Giffey share the game ball! The others well..... | The Boneyard

OC and Giffey share the game ball! The others well.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I noticed we made our run with DD and RB on the bench. They were put back in and then we miraculously lost our mojo. Sometimes you stick with what's working at the moment until it breaks. I believe the team on the floor was RJE, SN, NG, EW and OC. They were clicking.

When RB and DD came in it affected something. Not saying they were the reasons we lost but hell leave them out until absolutely necessary for this one game.

Kudos for RJE and EW they were not to be punked!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I noticed we made our run with DD and RB on the bench. They were put back in and then we miraculously lost our mojo. Sometimes you stick with what's working at the moment until it breaks. I believe the team on the floor was RJE, SN, NG, EW and OC. They were clicking.

When RB and DD came in it affected something. Not saying they were the reasons we lost but hell leave them out until absolutely necessary for this one game.

Kudos for RJE and EW they were not to be punked!
that was the best lineup tonight.

Reaction Score
Boatright literally only passes the ball to Calhoun and Shabazz. He's like an elementary schooler who only shares with this friends.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Boatright literally only passes the ball to Calhoun and Shabazz. He's like an elementary schooler who only shares with this friends.
He did through an ill-advised fast-break pass 5 feet over the head of TO, who was covered at the time (although Boat's facial expression suggested he blamed TO for not catching the ball)

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Without DD, the 1st half is even more pathetic and we never even have a chance.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Feel good about Omar. It was a coming out party for him.

Reaction Score
What's with this team's wakening in the second 20 mins? This has become chronic. Time for a psyrnk?

Wonder what JC was thinking as he sat behind the bench tonite?

Reaction Score
What's with this team's wakening in the second 20 mins? This has become chronic. Time for a psyrnk?

Wonder what JC was thinking as he sat behind the bench tonite?
Can't believe I left Cabo for this.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I have no idea how Ollie puts together lineups with this team. Your two stars are playing awful, and so he had to cobble together an offense with the rest. The team shot 30% from the field.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I have no idea how Ollie puts together lineups with this team. Your two stars are playing awful, and so he had to cobble together an offense with the rest. The team shot 30% from the field.

It should include Wolf, Napier and Calhoun.

Reaction Score
DD had good moments as well as Bazz and Wolfie who had to awful foul calls on him yet again. But Omar and Niels played with energy and passion, good to see!!

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
DD had good moments as well as Bazz and Wolfie who had to awful foul calls on him yet again. But Omar and Niels played with energy and passion, good to see!!

Daniels gets a lot of foul calls because he is bad defensively and reaches a lot. I didn't think the foul calls against him were that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom