O.T. June 11 meaningful to anyone? | The Boneyard

O.T. June 11 meaningful to anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There was another thread today, which didn't get legs, relating to this date. This thread might not get legs either, but something happened since I posted on the other thread, which made me want to revisit the topic as posed here.
The thing that happened is that in a conversation this evening with my old best friend from high school I re-discovered that 6-11 is his anniversary date.....going back 59 years now!
In the other thread referenced here, I had noted that there were two very significant events on this date in my life: high school graduation and, many years later, the death of my dad. Now, this evening, I'm reminded that a man for whom I served as Best Man 59 years ago, was wed on this same date. (I know, I should have remembered.) A trifecta.
Got to thinking about the probabilities of having so many significant life events on the same date. I do know that if you get a few as 23 people of the same age in a room, the odds are slightly better than 50-50 that two of them will share an identical birthday. Were you aware of that? You can make a buck or two with such information.
And am still wondering if others of you have anything of real significance in your own lives that occurred on June 11???? Alternatively, in not June 11, are there other dates in your own lives on which two or more significant events occurred?

LesMis89

Dedicated Lurker
Reaction Score
Well, I had a significant life event on June 11th. In fact, THE life event - my birthday.

I know it's only one event but it's a biggie for me.

Reaction Score
Well, I had a significant life event on June 11th. In fact, THE life event - my birthday.

I know it's only one event but it's a biggie for me.

LM: Thanks for chiming in on "significant life events" (regardless of date) ....and a slightly belated Happy Birthday to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#
Top Bottom