Now that we have a loss | The Boneyard

Now that we have a loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
do you believe KO, makes a change to the lineup that starts? A few weeks back a number of us were concerned with production from Nolan/Omar, favoring Giffey/Brimah/Facey. I stated I'd be shocked if Ollie makes a change during a win streak. That's over. We head to Washington. Who starts or is it the same 5? Coincidentally, is this the best commercial ever?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
The only possible (but highly unlikely) change that I can forsee is Giffey replacing Omar at the 3. If you look at Brimah's stats, he gives us less of everything in more minutes than Nolan does (except of course for blocks) and I doubt TO will be plugged in at center. Nolan is a 2003 Hilton Armstrong starter. Our other options that year were Mike Hayes and Shamon Tooles. Olander can be Tooles since he's a fellow buster of rhymes.

Reaction Score
The only possible (but highly unlikely) change that I can forsee is Giffey replacing Omar at the 3. If you look at Brimah's stats, he gives us less of everything in more minutes than Nolan does (except of course for blocks) and I doubt TO will be plugged in at center. Nolan is a 2003 Hilton Armstrong starter. Our other options that year were Mike Hayes and Shamon Tooles. Olander can be Tooles since he's a fellow buster of rhymes.

I can't even imagine how offended Tooles is by that comparison.

I think Giffey should start. I don't think any particular change to the center spot is going to yield some massive improvement, so I'd like to see Bazz, Boat, Giffey, DeAndre and Phil, with Phil under specific instructions not to attempt a post-move and a warning that a jump shot results in an immediate loss of his scholarship.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I would like to try DD at the 3 for some minutes with Facey at the 4.

Reaction Score
I would like to try DD at the 3 for some minutes with Facey at the 4.

So we're going to go with only 3 possible scorers and only 2 possible ball-handlers? JC has retired. We use college-style lineups now.

If Facey can't play the 5, he's not going to play at all.

Reaction Score
Tenspro2002 said:
So we're going to go with only 3 possible scorers and only 2 possible ball-handlers? JC has retired. We use college-style lineups now. If Facey can't play the 5, he's not going to play at all.

You had me until the last line, facey is definitely a college 4, I'm looking forward to him and brimah on the floor in the future (not this season)

Reaction Score
So we're going to go with only 3 possible scorers and only 2 possible ball-handlers? JC has retired. We use college-style lineups now.

One of the issues we have is that we really only have two legit ballhandlers. Giffey is a little better than Omar but I don't view NG as a guy with a great handle. DD is below average at 3 with his handle. I'd like to see a lineup of Bazz/Boat/Giff/DD/Nolan for now. Would love to see Facey get more minutes but we have no idea if he's ready. Dominating Maine is not proof that he's ready to contribute.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
So, we would sacrifice the ball handling of OC? to gain some rebounds ? Sign me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom