Now that Braun gets suspended for 65+ games... | The Boneyard

Now that Braun gets suspended for 65+ games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What will ARod get? I'm thinking the same- banned for the season and post-season. I guess the Yankees would prefer that he go on the DL for the remainder of this year- that way, I believe, his salary is covered by an insurance policy. This is as painful (or fun,depending on your take on the Yankees) a season that I can recall as a Yankee fan, and that goes back to the Mantle days. Even in the years CBS owned them and they pretty unwatchable, at least they didn't have ARod to deal with! Once he's paid off the hundred mil and is gone, I don't believe that he'll ever be asked back to the Stadium. That's small consolation for all the money spent, and his signing a new contract while still using.

Reaction Score
Hearing they have a lot more on ARod than anyone.........they would like to give him a lifetime ban!

ML Baseball, the hypocrites at their finest..........it's too late. The game has been changed for good guys!

Reaction Score
Braun juiced? What a shocker. He could still have a long career ahead of him after the suspension. Arod may be done anyway and at most has 1 or 2 mediocre years left.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Why was Braun the only one who was suspended today?

Reaction Score
Why was Braun the only one who was suspended today?

They had a deal set in place with him. The evidence must have been pretty solid. He took it. Nelson Cruz is next. He'll cave because he's a free agent next year and doesn't want this to bog him into next year. If ESPN is correct, they will try to ban ARod for life. I happen to think that that won't happen.
They must have so much evidence on these guys that they are saying on MLB that as many as 20 players may get suspensions.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
That's probably it.

I imagine the ones who haven't taken a deal are either still negotiating or are considering appeals, etc.

One thing that just hit a jarring note...MLB commending Braun in their statement.

That should not have happened.

Reaction Score
That's probably it.

I imagine the ones who haven't taken a deal are either still negotiating or are considering appeals, etc.

One thing that just hit a jarring note...MLB commending Braun in their statement.

That should not have happened.

Agreed after he made a joke of them in 2012 telling everyone none of this ever "entered his body" or he would have known it.......MLB looks stupid here!!

Reaction Score
Hearing they have a lot more on ARod than anyone.........they would like to give him a lifetime ban!

ML Baseball, the hypocrites at their finest..........it's too late. The game has been changed for good guys!

Per all the published rumors, beyond doping and lying about doping, ARod reportedly interfered with baseball's investigation and tried to tamper with witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom