Nova boards | The Boneyard

Nova boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
It's pretty much 1 attention whore, ncaaball, trying to rile people up..His dream is to drive some fans over there to mix it up. Don't bother. He's a child.

Reaction Score
Yeah, it would be pretty pathetic to get trolled by Nova fans.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Lets worry about them starting first thing on Friday.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Lmao, Nova. Flexing their little muscles for their regular season title in the first season after all the big boys left.

I've never been afraid of a Nova team in my life, and I don't plan to start now.

Lets take care of St. Joe's and go from there.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Lmao, Nova. Flexing their little muscles for their regular season title in the first season after all the big boys left.

I've never been afraid of a Nova team in my life, and I don't plan to start now.

Lets take care of St. Joe's and go from there.

Not that it matters here but I hear their women's cross country team is quite formidable and in all candor I doubt our team would stand a chance against them in a meet.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
It's pretty much 1 attention whore, ncaaball, trying to rile people up..His dream is to drive some fans over there to mix it up. Don't bother. He's a child.

maybe he's still reminiscing about the 1980's, has happened to a few Big East programs

one of the reasons Jim Calhoun is so hated, we used to be lovable losers and then we left the most successful team in the conference, overcoming the decade we spotted them all

Reaction Score
Instead, I'd like to think that we are a knowledgeable fan base. I have never been to the Nova board before but that thing is as sad as their performances vs DePaul and Creighton. It amazes me that a win vs Kansas before Wiggins even got his feet wet carried so much weight throughout the year. Seriously, who have they played? Their second best win is Iowa. That said, even if these games were being played at the Wells Fargo Center instead of Buffalo, I still like our chances.

Reaction Score
We shouldn't even be mentioning Nova here on the BY…..

Should be all St Joes…….
Not that im looking past st joes because that will be without a doubt a tough match up just found it interesting that nova fans felt the need to attack the boneyard because some thought we had a reasonable path to MSG

Last edited:

caw

Reaction Score
Nova fans aren't usually bad just that one dude. Probably same dude who goes to all UConn opponents boards and trashes UConn. Very odd obsession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom