Notre Dame at Penn St. | The Boneyard

Notre Dame at Penn St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wednesday 7:30 PM on BTN.

Might be interesting to see if ND does better or worse compared to UConn.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I am hoping to go tomorrow night but I am not sure I will be able to due to some things I need to take care of.

Reaction Score

Judging from the ND post-game interviews and summaries, it doesn't appear that ND is playing defense yet at the level MM is expecting, although the rebounding has been very strong to date on both end of the court. Also, outside of Geno, I doubt there are many coaches more familiar with how to defend ND than PSU Head Coach and former Irish assistant Coquese Washington. Additionally, this is first big road test for ND. UConn had the benefit of playing two Top 10 teams, one on the road, prior to defeating Penn St. by 19 on their home court. I expect ND to win, but believe it will be more in the 10-12 point range...heck, I could also see most of the game being played with the margin under 10. A blow out would surprise me.

Reaction Score

Seeing UConn played Penn State without Kaleena and Morgan if they beat our 19 point spread it wouldn't tell us much of anything.

Reaction Score
I'm looking forward to both games
BTN also has Cuse at Iowa on Thursday 7 PM.

Should be a competitive game.
If 'Cuse plays the way they did during the Paradise Jam they're gonna blow Iowa out.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Cues seams to be playing great ball- they have a young group of highly ranked recruits !!!! Their stats have been great---- they could surprise the ACC!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score

the channel that some say isnt worth keeping after the UConn/Penn State game

Reaction Score
Did you know??........ND has never defeated Penn St. in five previous games. Just a little factoid from your Ol' Uncle Lar! ;)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Did you know??........ND has never defeated Penn St. in five previous games. Just a little factoid from your Ol' Uncle Lar! ;)
I knew an Uncle Lar once, many years ago. He ran around with Little Tommy. hmmm???

Reaction Score
I knew an Uncle Lar once, many years ago. He ran around with Little Tommy. hmmm???

Like in the "Animal Stories" segment broadcast on the WLS 890AM Chicago morning show?! I grew up in Chicago land area...boy does that bring back great memories!! Hi Tommy! :)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Like in the "Animal Stories" segment broadcast on the WLS 890AM Chicago morning show?! I grew up in Chicago land area...boy does that bring back great memories!! Hi Tommy! :)
I grew up (mostly, we moved a lot) downstate IL. Of course anywhere outside of Chicago was downstate. Actually central-west, Peoria/Galesburg area mostly. Listened to WLS for years.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
OMG, my fellow fly-over peeps are making me homesick for WLS....and Chicago's Magnificent Mile at Christmas time!! Thanks, guys! :) (sweet home, Chicago!!)

Reaction Score
I am hoping to go tomorrow night but I am not sure I will be able to due to some things I need to take care of.

I hope your minkee isn't giving you problems again.

Reaction Score
Just checked BTN channel guide and they have Penn St vs Notre Dame listed. So I will check in on game periodically.

Reaction Score
I expect ND to win, but believe it will be more in the 10-12 point range...

When I got DoggyDaddy's tongue, I think I also stole his ability to see into the future, as well as his mojo...the ladies just can't seem to resist me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom