Not so good news - Paige (merged thread) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Not so good news - Paige (merged thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
First of all, I’m devistated. :( Secondly, I hope Geno has a plan B, because plan A just went down and will go under the knife Friday. No Paige this season opens the door for whoever would have been the first or second player off the bench, to step up into a starting role. SMH...... Why us again? :mad:

Reaction Score
Sad to see her facing yet another setback. Unfortunately it’s in the same knee that sidelined her this past season. The initial injury also included ligament damage. Hoping she’s able to recovery fully and get back to doing what she does best.

Reaction Score
Very, very sorry to hear about this. Paige is a vivacious and extremely talented player and I hate the struggles that have been put in front of her last year and now once again. I sincerely hope she has a quick and full recovery. Even as a fan of another team, the game won't be the same without her.

Reaction Score
Selfishly when I heard immediately I thought of my own love of Uconn and Paige’s ability and impact, which is wrong I really feel bad for her and her family and her unmistakeable passion for the game… Paige will be sorely missed by friends and foes!

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
I am stunned and I hurt for her. The best I can do is pray for her recovery and her overall health. One good thing about her is that she is a warrior and will come back stronger both mentally and physically. She is a true blessing for those that are around her!

Reaction Score
I noticed Morgan started following a Spanish guard who played in the FIBA European U20 championships and wondered why she was doing that. Now we know.

Just devastated for Paige.
Who?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I’m trying to think of something comforting to write, but I have no words of comfort. Knowing how much basketball means to Paige, and how much Paige means to all of us, this news really hurts.

Reaction Score
I just feel sick right now. Paige worked so hard to rehab that knee injury last season so she could come back and nearly led them to a national title. Now this.

Hang in there Paige and know that your Husky family is behind you all the way <3

Reaction Score
Wonder about what

Poor Paige-Get well soon!

It certainly makes me wonder if she is going to be snake bit with injuries her entire career and not reach her full potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom