Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 30 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
Thought I would post this here since UConn hasn’t officially offered. But here’s Dawn already trying to take one of our legacy recruits
Saw this yesterday and had thought about posting it. Glad someone else did because it's an adorable moment.

Reaction Score
Out a ways but Iowa State has offered Lisa Sirgi of Estonia Class of 2027. Look really good in this video for a young teen. I see she follows Texas WBB. Anyone know anything about her? If she's actually really good I expect the elites will be on her.

Edit: Looked at FIBA profile and even though she is 2027 she is already 17 years old.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
There is a girl named Layla Hays out of Alaska that is 6'5" that i've been watching some of her highlights. She reminds me of Reagan Beers. She is obviously not getting the press due to living in Alasksa.

Does anyone have any intel on her and who is recruiting her? I don't subscribe to the paid sites so my guess is, there is more intel out there.

Reaction Score
The one recruit I want most for my Gamecocks out of the 26 class is Oliviyah Edwards out of Seattle. We will need her to replace some of the post players we will be losing in the next couple of years. (Feagin, Watkins). Edwards is 6'4" and can dunk a basketball. That's the kind of post players we like to have. (jumping ability for shot blocking)

Reaction Score
There is a girl named Layla Hays out of Alaska that is 6'5" that i've been watching some of her highlights. She reminds me of Reagan Beers. She is obviously not getting the press due to living in Alasksa.

Does anyone have any intel on her and who is recruiting her? I don't subscribe to the paid sites so my guess is, there is more intel out there.
She blew up last summer and is being pursued by tons of schools. I know she has made some visits, but the one that sticks out in my mind is Iowa. Vandy is among the many who offered, but I can't say there has been any indication she is interested. She has a sister who plays in the northwest, I'm thinking at Eastern Washington? She talked about how her dream was to play there with her sister, then suddenly her phone was blowing up with calls from coaches all over the country after a great performance at the Nike nationals in Chicago.. She seemed genuinely shocked by what was happening. Vandy, Duke, North Carolinia, Iowa, Iowa State, Indiana, Illinois, TCU, Tennessee, Alabama, Maryland, Kansas State, Washington....more than 20 offers overall. Ranked #63 on Hoopgurlz for class of '25.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I think in the end it will come down to the Gamecocks and Trojans for Jazzy Davidson.
Will be tough to get her away from the California schools. I've yet to see SC pull a top-25 recruit off the West Coast out of high school, so until that happens I won't say that any West Coast prospect is coming our way.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Will be tough to get her away from the California schools. I've yet to see SC pull a top-25 recruit off the West Coast out of high school, so until that happens I won't say that any West Coast prospect is coming our way.
I would think it's only a matter of time. Everybody wants to play for Dawn, and there have always been West Coast players that want to go elsewhere.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyClifton

Top Bottom