Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 27 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
Bella Hines is committing today. Looks like a lot of smoke around LSU

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Imari Berry recently followed a few Louisville players & coaches. Louisville and Jeff Walz are great at developing guards, would make for a nice destination if Kenny Brooks doesn’t get her to Kentucky.

Reaction Score

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
They had me convinced that Hildago was headed to Duke in the class of 23

Theyl had me convinced until a few days ago about Strong in the class of 24

They aint getting me convinced about NO recruits in the class of 2025

View attachment 99072
Try being a finalist for Miles, Rice, Hidalgo, and Watkins and missing on all them. Sigh...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Try being a finalist for Miles, Rice, Hidalgo, and Watkins and missing on all them. Sigh...

I'll be perfectly honest. I'd never heard of Miles until she suited up for ND. I do recall some on this board were convinced that Rice was headed to Duke on signing day.

Reaction Score
They had me convinced that Hildago was headed to Duke in the class of 23

Theyl had me convinced until a few days ago about Strong in the class of 24

They aint getting me convinced about NO recruits in the class of 2025

View attachment 99072
It’s strange. Originally I thought Strong was just adding Duke because of her friend Roberson going there but then Duke really picked up steam for some reason. Then it turns out she never even officially visited Duke. Where does all this Duke smoke come from?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
It’s strange. Originally I thought Strong was just adding Duke because of her friend Roberson going there but then Duke really picked up steam for some reason. Then it turns out she never even officially visited Duke. Where does all this Duke smoke come from?

I have no idea. But I will never pay attention to it again.

Reaction Score
Who told you she never had an official visit? Lol

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
They also had you convinced Jadyn, Toby and Ari were coming........lol can't get them all

Ok. I was convinced Roberson was coming cause I saw it in my own eyes. I'll be honest, I didn't really pay attention to who Donovan was until she committed. I heard about Toby, but didn't realize we were really in the mix until she committed in the Spring.

Reaction Score
Interesting....can you post the link?
From Spain to Storrs: Top recruit Sarah Strong's personal path to UConn

THROUGHOUT HIGH SCHOOL Strong's vision board had "Go to UConn" stamped on it as a future goal but when it came time to check out schools she kept her options open with official visits to Oregon, LSU, Louisville, North Carolina, UCLA and a few unofficial visits to Duke. She did not envision going on several official visits when she first started, but this was a new world in recruitment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom