Non-Big East Conference Tournament Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Non-Big East Conference Tournament Thread

Reaction Score
Common sense says he should be suspended. Something tells me they’ll weasel out of it though.

Maybe, “we’ll self impose a suspension if we make the tournament” type bs they pulled in the past.

Reaction Score
I feel odd to admit this, but I am actively rooting for SMU to make the tournament.

Why? Their injuries amongst their bigs have forced Jankovich to play super small (their five is 6'5 215) and because of that, they've played better. Kendric Davis is a blast to watch tool.

Reaction Score
If we passed the hat on the Boneyard, I'm sure we could help out with a small contribution to help keep him at Syracuse for many more years.
Unfortunately they money has to go towards season tickets right now!

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Is it weird that I was oddly pleasantly surprised that Buddy had that kind of power and precision in his right? I would’ve expected more of a whiny face cry to the refs for help than what happened

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Tough one, I know, but I want the Orange. I hate Dook more, and I want me more K tears

Maybe we can look at them as cute little lovable losers now

Reaction Score
Absolutely not. Dook will be going to the dance anyway, and the last thing I want to see is the door to open for another aCc team to sneak in by winning in Brooklyn.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Tough one, I know, but I want the Orange. I hate Dook more, and I want me more K tears

Maybe we can look at them as cute little lovable losers now
So you'd like it if Cuse had a good chance to make the tournament.

Reaction Score

Guys, it's OK. Jim says it wasn't a punch, so everything's all set.

If ESPN does suspend Buddy for this, you have to think it's part of a larger conspiracy to make sure Duke advances in the ACC Tournament..

There is something deep in his DNA that compels him to say something stupid when they put a microphone in front of him. Across most any topic, he will put his foot in his mouth, and in this case, tell everyone the sun rises in the west.

Reaction Score
puke can tip-toe their way to their little tourney title for all I care. nothing but misery for the oranges. beat 'em to a . . .

pulp.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom