Non-Big East Conference Tournament Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Non-Big East Conference Tournament Thread

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
This stat is unbelievable, from the Athletic.

BC’s win over Pittsburgh Tuesday was the program’s first win in the month of March since 2018, which, yikes, but now the Eagles have two of them, and Earl Grant has a piece of postseason success to try to jump-start a program rebuild around.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Can't believe you guys stayed up to see the end. That game started really late. Hope ours isn't that late tonight.

Reaction Score

Guys, it's OK. Jim says it wasn't a punch, so everything's all set.

If ESPN does suspend Buddy for this, you have to think it's part of a larger conspiracy to make sure Duke advances in the ACC Tournament..

Jimmy and Coach K are going to have a fight to the death after today’s game to decide who has the least integrity. It might end up being a stalemate.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Got a full day of hoops today. I was hoping for an early UConn game, and instead we got the worst time slot. But I do get KU vs WVU at 3:00, and the Butler - PC game at noon will be interesting.

Reaction Score
Lady at my work scheduled a three hour meeting at noon. absolutely dreadful. will be full speed ahead back home to catch as many games as possible once that's done

Reaction Score
To be fair, when you add the convenience fees, e-ticket fees, delivery fees, emotional strife fees, you POS--give me more money fees, etc. it probably comes out to 350+ per ticket for the nose bleeds.
Not to poop on your joke, but I just checked TickPick (no fees above the price you see when you search), and you can really get into the game for $4 out-of-pocket. Crazy.

Friday and Saturday tickets are fairly pricy though. Not as expensive as the BET, but not embarrassingly low like today.

Reaction Score
Not to poop on your joke, but I just checked TickPick (no fees above the price you see when you search), and you can really get into the game for $4 out-of-pocket. Crazy.

Friday and Saturday tickets are fairly pricy though. Not as expensive as the BET, but not embarrassingly low like today.

If I didn't have class to teach tonight, I would 100% be in that gym. No matter what happens, I get to be happy someone lost--that's worth 4 dollars to me.

Reaction Score
Lady at my work scheduled a three hour meeting at noon. absolutely dreadful. will be full speed ahead back home to catch as many games as possible once that's done
First, who schedules 3 hour meetings?! Second, what kind of monster is she, Big East Tournament going on! She oughta be tarred and feathered.

Reaction Score
Just to circle back, it'll be interesting to see if Bryant wins at least 1 game and what becomes of this kid. He's the type of talent which makes upsets and Cinderella stories in the dance possible, but will people root for him. Can a kid like this change his act this late in the game?

"Kiss was held out for the opening two games this season due to a violation of team rules."

"More trouble followed midway through the conference schedule, as a contentious home meeting with Long Island resulted in a host of discipline handed down from the league office. Kiss was issued a one-game ban by the NEC, a punishment that was matched by the Bulldogs is accordance with team policy."

"Kiss — a New York City native — takes a backseat to no one in that way. Punishing summer workouts dropped his body fat below 4% and prepared him to carry a top-10 usage rate nationally in terms of offensive possessions. Tuesday was his 18th game with 20 or more points this season and his 10th game with 30 or more."

Reaction Score

No other schools wanted him?

Folks, the leading scorer in the NCAA this year was a zero-star recruit whose only offer came from Quinnipiac.

I believe he was recruited to Quinnipiac by Tom Moore when he was head coach there, which (a) shows how long Kiss has been in college and (b) is another example of this staff's eye for underrated talent.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
What will be lower, total views on ESPN or fans at Barclays?

Reaction Score
Give credit where it’s due Cuse is playing well. Gagging in my mouth. And Duke is obviously an imposter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom