No View From 241 This Week | Page 2 | The Boneyard

No View From 241 This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The view from 241 is one of my favorite Sunday morning reads. You should consider being a columnist,...you know, if that law thing doesn't work out.

Reaction Score
Here's an idea:

On the few occasions that Biz allows his career to interfere with his passion ... can we vote for a guest columnist?

I respectfully nominate TDH as The View From Section 241 Guest Columnist ... only because Carl would probably take the opportunity to write a novel. :D

TDH - What section do you sit in?

Reaction Score
Hmmmmm no UConn Temple summary... I have a bad feeling about this:

"Do you have any idea what you've done to us?" "Just put a 30 day hex on us. Our luck just flew out the window for the next 30 days."

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
"View from a Probably Illegal Grainy Internet Feed" just doesn't have the same cache so I'll pass. Safe travels.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
HuskyFanDan wouldn't think twice about quitting his job if said job was keeping him from a UConn game.

Fortunately, the Gas N' Sip has a TV over the register that he can watch.

Reaction Score
If there's anything left to say, sure.
BL, I just called PP and GDL and told them you can not attend the game. They said that there is a lot less pressure on them now with no "View" so we will probably win by 30 points. I will miss " The View" win or lose.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I do, however, have the opening line from the post already written. "So, after all that, we ran McCombs up the middle for 2 yards on the first play of the game? Really?" You can imagine the rest from there.

How can you possibly make this statement when coach P defies anyone to say that they know exactly what we play are going to run before we run it?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
1. Sorry Jimmy, I gave them to an alum in my office. Absolutely made sure they would be used.

2. As to Wisky's, no, don't read it that way. I have missed a few home games over the years due to business travel -- the Dennis Brown home game to Rutgers comes to mind -- and if I can't control the scheduling work comes first. If we were 6-0 with Edsall coaching, I'd still be missing the game.

Well, if you had to pick a game to miss that would be one of them. Absolutely brutal weather. Rainy, windy and cold. Absolutely sucked for the fans. I've lived in some very cold places and have travelled to some really miserably places and that game against Rutgers is borderline top 10 for miserable weather situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom