Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
between UConn vs Notre Dame... according to Chris Dailey

sTu

Reaction Score
Geno made the same comment on his show today. Something after the semi-final game last year between a ND player and the team I think.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Wonder if part of the problem with ND & UConn is because they are the primary cause of Pitt, WVA and Syracuse leaving the Big East. Geno has commented that ND could have stopped it, if they joined the conference for football.

I for one wish the Big East would lay down the law and tell ND join for all sports or say goodbye to them. ND is taking advantage of the Big East. The Big 10 and I'm sure other conferences would not give ND the same benefits the Big East does if they refused to join the conference for football.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Wonder if part of the problem with ND & UConn is because they are the primary cause of Pitt, WVA and Syracuse leaving the Big East. Geno has commented that ND could have stopped it, if they joined the conference for football.

I for one wish the Big East would lay down the law and tell ND join for all sports or say goodbye to them. ND is taking advantage of the Big East. The Big 10 and I'm sure other conferences would not give ND the same benefits the Big East does if they refused to join the conference for football.
I do not think ND's relationship to Big East football has helped at all.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Works better if I cover my eyes. Okay I'm counting to ten, run!!!

Reaction Score

I feel the same way as you.

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
Works better if I cover my eyes. Okay I'm counting to ten, run!!!

For the game on Monday? Under false colors, as it were...:)

Attachments

• greenpolarbear.jpg
    greenpolarbear.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads