Nice to see secondary football in lower Fairfield County | The Boneyard

Nice to see secondary football in lower Fairfield County

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just came across the Southwestern CT Grizzlies Pref Football website ( http://www.swcgrizz.com/ ) ... Nice to see kids having the opportunity to still play the game they loved in HS ( FCIAC ) and give them the opportunity to pursue playing at the college level ... Finally a nice little bridge to developing boys into responsible young men in the world of academia.. via football...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
its been in place a couple years now. a good friend of mine played for them last year. a couple of the kids are going to milford types this fall and some have hung the pads up. alot of these teams all over new england are poping up and its great and is just another example of the fball rising thing i talk about going on right now. one kid we have eyes on came from a program like this and is going to dean this fall hoping to make it...

Reaction Score
Watched them play at Kennedy Stadium in Bridgeport last season against ECSU's club team which featured 4 former Southington High players. Very entertaining game. Really, ECSU should upgrade to Division III like Western Ct.

Reaction Score
Watched them play at Kennedy Stadium in Bridgeport last season against ECSU's club team which featured 4 former Southington High players. Very entertaining game. Really, ECSU should upgrade to Division III like Western Ct.

I watched that game on tape delay the other morning on public access channel... Saw it a while back before too... It looked entertaining.. But I almost thought it was some sort of semi-pro stuff when #2 for SWC scored on a TD run in the 4th quarter ... and ur right, ECSU needs to upgrade.. makes sense to have a DIII squad up in Wilimantic... Need to get some more big boys in the trenches for those squads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom