Nice local article on Napheesa Collier | The Boneyard

Nice local article on Napheesa Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
There were some major determining factors in choosing the Huskies.

“I loved their concept of team first and the individual second,” Collier said. “I love the atmosphere and coach Auriemma and his staff are fun to be around.

“I thought the campus was really cool. They have all of the freshmen living in dorms together. I like that everything happens on campus and I also like the new practice facility they are building. It’s state of the art.”

LINK

Reaction Score
Great young kid; can't wait!
Grammatically challeged writer should consider frying burgers maybe.

Reaction Score
Solid player - I'm sure she'll excel at UConn.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I like Napheesa. She shot 25-27 in the state semi-finals and finals. That makes the 2-time Final Four MOP look like a slouch. :)

Reaction Score
Napheesa Collier's head, and heart seem to be in just the right place. I love what she said about UCONN putting the team first, and the individual second. Kudos for UCONN building the state of the art practice facility. Napheesa said that was also one of the reasons for choosing UCONN. Perhaps down the road it could be the determining factor in a new recruits choice of schools.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Napheesa Collier's head, and heart seem to be in just the right place. I love what she said about UCONN putting the team first, and the individual second. Kudos for UCONN building the state of the art practice facility. Napheesa said that was also one of the reasons for choosing UCONN. Perhaps down the road it could be the determining factor in a new recruits choice of schools.
even tho it hasn't stopped them in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc