Nice Adrien Article | The Boneyard

Nice Adrien Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Another great unsolicited accolade for Coach Calhoun.

Reaction Score
Sounds like he took a lot from JC and a little from KO when he spent time with him........real good for Jeff, someone I often pushed the wrong way (not as bad as Taliek lol) and for that I am really happy for him!! Undersized and not unbelievably gifted yet works his a** off to get what he wants and deserves. Great story........wish we had him now!!

“I didn’t do anything wrong. At the time I wasn’t what they were looking for. And that’s fine, it’s a business,” he said. “I wanted to come back the minute that I left.”
When the Bobcats brought him back, Dunlap described him as low-maintenance and mature, someone who would act the same whether he played or not. Adrien said he got that from his college coach, Jim Calhoun, a demanding sort who grew up like Adrien in a working-class Massachusetts environment.
“We’re almost from the same neighborhood. It wasn’t easy for him or for me,” Adrien said. “Coach Calhoun is one tough guy, and I try to be that same guy …
“And I will out-work the next person.”

Bonnell: 704-358-5129

Reaction Score
That's the UCONN legacy right there....
“Coach Calhoun is one tough guy, and I try to be that same guy …And I will out-work the next person.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom