OT: - NFL Playoffs | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: NFL Playoffs

Reaction Score
Yeah, the Niners are the one team in the NFC the Packers least want to play. They can get to the QB with a four man rush, and they have a strong running game (GB's achilles heel is they're not good at stopping the run).

Reaction Score
I did watch this good game:

FJRPubzXMAAFgfe

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Who is we? No one with functioning brain thought that.
I think "we" was you and me and I never thought Mac was the best rookie QB of all time. I just wished the Giants had not drafted a QB from Duke in the first round for a second time

Reaction Score
Giant fans are just butt hurt. There season was over the first week in November. Every year there's a Giant thread and this year butkus.....wonder why that was oh 4-13. So all that's left is to slam a team that actually made the playoffs.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Giant fans are just butt hurt. There season was over the first week in November. Every year there's a Giant thread and this year butkus.....wonder why that was oh 4-13. So all that's left is to slam a team that actually made the playoffs.
You don't need to remind me - its my butt! Our season was over in November for 5 years in a row. Luckily for me I can also follow Tampa and Pats. The only teams I slam are Dallas, Eagles and Jets all of which are done

Reaction Score
I hear ya Sarge, was pulling hard for the niners. The end of this game was crazy and thought SF was gonna give it away. Cowboys are gone.

Reaction Score
Who is we? No one with functioning brain thought that.

That leaves Mac, not much to say except he’s one of the best rookie starting QBs, probably ever. Admittedly, he’s on a great team and most 1st round rookie starters are on horrible teams. His numbers are better than Brady’s were in 2001.

Reaction Score
There was a Giants thread this year just like every year

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Mac Jones did have one of the better rookie QB seasons ever, but certainly not the best. He wasn’t the problem Saturday. Put Brady and the Bucs whole offense on the Pats and they still get steamrolled.

Defense is the problem. More specifically kudos to Buffalo and McDermott who built a team specifically to beat New England. Worst possible matchup, so much speed. Patriots are so slow on defense. Big changes are needed. Played on their heels all night.

Buffalo vs the Chiefs is going to be lit. Both teams built similarly and the two most creative and hard to defend QBs in the league. Should be game of the year in the NFL.

Reaction Score
@Deepster I did search my posts to make sure I didn’t black out on here and post that, but even I don’t drink that much.

Reaction Score
Mac Jones did have one of the better rookie QB seasons ever, but certainly not the best. He wasn’t the problem Saturday. Put Brady and the Bucs whole offense on the Pats and they still get steamrolled.

Defense is the problem. More specifically kudos to Buffalo and McDermott who built a team specifically to beat New England. Worst possible matchup, so much speed. Patriots are so slow on defense. Big changes are needed. Played on their heels all night.

Buffalo vs the Chiefs is going to be lit. Both teams built similarly and the two most creative and hard to defend QBs in the league. Should be game of the year in the NFL.
Id love to hear the basis or metrics you are using for this.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Id love to hear the basis or metrics you are using for this.

11th most yards. 11th most TD. 2nd best completion %. 10th best QB rating. 7th most completions. And that’s with BB having him throw just 3 times in Buffalo.

No complaints. Glad the Pats drafted him. Many of the best QBs didn’t play as rookies. Rodgers, Mahomes, Brady and lots of others.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
11th most yards. 11th most TD. 2nd best completion %. 10th best QB rating. 7th most completions. And that’s with BB having him throw just 3 times in Buffalo.

No complaints. Glad the Pats drafted him. Many of the best QBs didn’t play as rookies. Rodgers, Mahomes, Brady and lots of others.
I also think coming into Boston where Brady set the bar pretty high for QBs I think he did fine. Need to get him a Gronk Ettlmen or an Evans

Reaction Score
A couple of posts you can’t handle get over it. As if Redsox fans wouldn’t be celebrating any Yankee playoff eliminations in years that Redsox had last place finishes. Btw the Giants welcome you to the couch so have a seat.

Reaction Score
I think "we" was you and me and I never thought Mac was the best rookie QB of all time. I just wished the Giants had not drafted a QB from Duke in the first round for a second time
Judging a QB by where he went to school isn’t a great idea. Jack Frohm went to a UGA, you want him instead?

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I also think coming into Boston where Brady set the bar pretty high for QBs I think he did fine. Need to get him a Gronk Ettlmen or an Evans
TE is fine. They need to use Smith better. They need speed in the slot and they need a speed RB as a change of pace. Jones had tough shoes to fill and seemed up to it mentally. He will get better.

Reaction Score
A couple of posts you can’t handle get over it. As if Redsox fans wouldn’t be celebrating any Yankee playoff eliminations in years that Redsox had last place finishes. Btw the Giants welcome you to the couch so have a seat.
No problem, long time Yankee fan, Knicks and Ranger fan. Couple of shots taken both ways not a big deal. Peace.

Reaction Score
No problem, long time Yankee fan, Knicks and Ranger fan. Couple of shots taken both ways not a big deal. Peace.
I’m a fan of all those teams as well and unfortunately root for the Giants the worst franchise in the NFL. Crazy to think James Dolan might be the best owner in NY now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom