Next Year's Schedule | The Boneyard

Next Year's Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i can't seem to find the thread (i'm assuming there is already a thread on this topic.)

anyone know who is on our out of conference schedule for next year? home/away

thanks! :)

PS i need to update my pic/avatar :) a good problem to have!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Nobody, nobody, nobody, somebody, somebody bigger, nobody, nobody, somebody even bigger, some wanna be, somebody , nobody, nobody, nobody with pride, an up and comer nobody, .....

I have no idea, but it popped into my head and I had to run with it. Don't mean any disrespect to the teams on the schedule. Everyone gets something from a game with UConn - some it's only $ others see so much more.

Reaction Score
i heard a rumor about games games against UCLA (home & away) in coming years.. can anyone verify that? if yes, is next year home or away?

thanks.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Notre Dame, South Carolina, Florida State, LSU, Tenn-Chattanooga, DePaul, Nebraska, Colgate. A potential Kansas State game was rumored but that hasn't been finalized yet.

The following year will include Louisville, Stanford, UCLA, and Texas.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
thanks Sluconn Husky!

i'm a west coast husky.. so this schedule is not good news for me.

only thing i have to look forward to is washington mystics at LA sparks on sept 3rd - i get to see bria & stef! :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
we need to set-up a series with duke. also, we need to set-up a series with tennessee (loooooooong overdue.)
re. TN, i know there is hostility on their side (they don't want to play us.) why? what did we do to get them so mad at us?

Reaction Score
we need to set-up a series with duke. also, we need to set-up a series with tennessee (loooooooong overdue.)
re. TN, i know there is hostility on their side (they don't want to play us.) why? what did we do to get them so mad at us?
Beat them like a stepchild

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Notre Dame, South Carolina, Florida State, LSU, Tenn-Chattanooga, DePaul, Nebraska, Colgate. A potential Kansas State game was rumored but that hasn't been finalized yet.

The following year will include Louisville, Stanford, UCLA, and Texas.
Are you sure that the Nebraska game next year is definite? I thought that was still in the negotiation stage.

Are you sure about Louisville the following year? Again, I thought I heard that Jeff had not signed the contract.

Do you have a link to provide a reference for all these games?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Are you sure that the Nebraska game next year is definite? I thought that was still in the negotiation stage.

Are you sure about Louisville the following year? Again, I thought I heard that Jeff had not signed the contract.

Maybe Nebraska isn't official. I thought it was. They were working on it in December.

I did forget to mention Ohio State is on the schedule next year.

Reaction Score
Has UConn been invited or scheduled for any in season tournaments?

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score

As much as I would love to see it, there does not appear to be any move to make that happen.

Coach P used to state that to be the best, you had to play, learn from, and eventually beat the best. She is now 0-8 against UConn, losing by an average of 29 points per game. Duke was ranked in the top ten for all eight matchups and in the top five for four of them.

After the game this year, McCallie said she would consider playing UConn again in the future, but the time had come to rotate the Huskies out of the schedule. "Our schedule is too hard. This team has not responded the way that I would have liked them to."

#LessonsLearned

Reaction Score
As much as I would love to see it, there does not appear to be any move to make that happen.

Coach P used to state that to be the best, you had to play, learn from, and eventually beat the best. She is now 0-8 against UConn, losing by an average of 29 points per game. Duke was ranked in the top ten for all eight matchups and in the top five for four of them.

After the game this year, McCallie said she would consider playing UConn again in the future, but the time had come to rotate the Huskies out of the schedule. "Our schedule is too hard. This team has not responded the way that I would have liked them to."

#LessonsLearned

Yeah, Duke pulled the plug on us for now... which is fine.... your comment here made me think again of Coach P throwing her kids under the bus again again again..... when will she EVER take on the responsibility for her efforts..... if we lose, it is the kids fault....

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Is the Stanford series terminated? It isn't in the list above, Sluconn. That would be a bummer.

I think Geno at one point said they had screwed up the scheduling and had to many committed games to allow them to schedule an in-season tournament, unless they could work out a deal with one of the teams they had committed to - he was thinking they might arrange to both go to the same tournament or something.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Is the Stanford series terminated? It isn't in the list above, Sluconn. That would be a bummer.

Idle this year but supposedly going to continue in 2016.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

#LessonsLearned

I was thinking..... If Coach P were still around... ... it would be hilarious if NC Central could convince UCONN to come down and play them at home. For those who don't know.... NCCU is about 5 minutes from Duke. Better yet schedule it on the same day that Duke has a home game vs some low level opponent. Now that would be funny. :p

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
what did we do to get them so mad at us?

The (very) short story: there was some stuff about what they thought of how Maya Moore was recruited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom