New Uniforms in Action | The Boneyard

New Uniforms in Action

Reaction Score
I don't know if it's just me, but I don't usually take notice of what they're wearing. I am both a basketball and football ticket holder and if you asked me after a game to describe the uniforms. I couldn't. Also in football's case I couldn't tell you how the field is painted . However I could describe specific plays in detail. It must be the way I'm wired.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Watching Williams dunk has become redundant and not exciting. I want to see him hit a jump shot, that’d get me excited
The progression

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Watching Williams dunk has become redundant and not exciting. I want to see him hit a jump shot, that’d get me excited
He goes to the UConn rec center (like for regular students, even though he has full access to the multimillion dollar practice facility) and practices dunks and asks kids to take videos of him dunking.

Reaction Score
If Hurley can get him to understand what is going on, play defense, be in position etc. there is no reason a guy with his athletic ability should not be a useful member of the team. As for uniforms, yeah nice. You know what I hate? When schools( like Syracuse) simply put the nickname on there. Orange. It strikes me as arrogance , like you should know who we are. Speaking of which, they were originally “The Orangemen” , after William of Orange. How this evolved into a piece of fruit I would love to know. If I was a fan, I would be upset that our mascot is an orange. Most likely has to do with PC crap, The orange MEN.

Reaction Score
If Hurley can get him to understand what is going on, play defense, be in position etc. there is no reason a guy with his athletic ability should not be a useful member of the team. As for uniforms, yeah nice. You know what I hate? When schools( like Syracuse) simply put the nickname on there. Orange. It strikes me as arrogance , like you should know who we are. Speaking of which, they were originally “The Orangemen” , after William of Orange. How this evolved into a piece of fruit I would love to know. If I was a fan, I would be upset that our mascot is an orange. Most likely has to do with PC crap, The orange MEN.
I thought it was because orange men where native americans, which is still a name change for the sake of PC but not quite to the extreme of "orangeMEN"

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
He goes to the UConn rec center (like for regular students, even though he has full access to the multimillion dollar practice facility) and practices dunks and asks kids to take videos of him dunking.
Kid sticks with what he knows.

Reaction Score
I thought it was because orange men where native americans, which is still a name change for the sake of PC but not quite to the extreme of "orangeMEN"
First time I ever heard natives called orangemen, always was redmen. But who knows. Still dumb to have a piece of fruit as a mascot

Reaction Score
Yep, this was their logo back in the 70s and 80s
huacgegsyefyj7gvpzuj.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom