new TE commit | The Boneyard

new TE commit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I agree with this. Keep one thread announcing a new commit on the football board instead of merging them all over to the recruiting board. If someone wants to start another thread on the recruiting board going into more detail that's great. I would imagine there are a lot of folks who still don't go over to that board as much.

Just a suggestion Dan. Don't bite my head off.

Reaction Score
Love this kid. Killer measurables. Lives in Coventry.

Reaction Score
My nephew plays for Coventry so I've seen Myers... He's a beast.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I agree with this. Keep one thread announcing a new commit on the football board instead of merging them all over to the recruiting board. If someone wants to start another thread on the recruiting board going into more detail that's great. I would imagine there are a lot of folks who still don't go over to that board as much.

Just a suggestion Dan. Don't bite my head off.
Agree with this to some extent but I think the idea is to get more people involved with the recruiting board too. Obviously some people aren't as into the recruiting as others though so one thread announcing commits on the main football board is probably a good idea.

Reaction Score
Don't you hate when someone comments on an old commit thread? Thought we had another TE.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Is 2013 going to be a 1 or 2 TE class?
2 maybe 3 depending on who we get.
i personally would like for us to land 1 from nyc or ohio to go with myers. but i also would like to keep a eye on joyner at prep school. some have questioned his blocking at times but he is a huge body, i would be interested in giving him a shot as a te but most likely making him a ol/dl project. the kid is like 6'4 245, not far off from the size he would need to eventually be.

Reaction Score
Don't you hate when someone comments on an old commit thread? Thought we had another TE.
Didn't mean to annoy, but why start a new thread when your question can be answered in a previous one, but if those are the rules here I will kindly oblige. lol

Anyway, I agree with HuskyfanDan. I think if Joyner has a monster year, a lot of schools will be knocking on his door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom