New spreadsheet includes Temple and Baylor & identifies the BRATS | The Boneyard

New spreadsheet includes Temple and Baylor & identifies the BRATS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I thought it might be intriguing, so I added the BRATS stat to the per-40-minutes spreadsheet, both in the individual games and summary sheet. Download it here.

Just looked at the highs & lows:

UConn lowest BRATS: 48 vs OSU, 50 vs Baylor, 54 vs Stanford
UConn highest BRATS: 95 vs Houston, 92 vs Temple, St Bonaventure 91
Opponent lowest BRATS: UCDavis -13, UHart -12 (those are negative numbers)
Opponent highest BRATS: Cal 40, PSU 37, OSU 34

Putting in the calculations showed me a couple errors in the formulas for the opponents/ 40 min figures. I thought you geeks were looking at this stuff! I shouldn't have to find all the errors! So I fixed them -- pain in the butt to update all the past games.

No update to the blank spreadsheet yet though -- my head is full of snot from some allergy.

Have fun!

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
I thought it might be intriguing, so I added the BRATS stat to the per-40-minutes spreadsheet, both in the individual games and summary sheet. Download it here.

Just looked at the highs & lows:

UConn lowest BRATS: 48 vs OSU, 50 vs Baylor, 54 vs Stanford
UConn highest BRATS: 95 vs Houston, 92 vs Temple, St Bonaventure 91
Opponent lowest BRATS: UCDavis -13, UHart -12 (those are negative numbers)
Opponent highest BRATS: Cal 40, PSU 37, OSU 34

Putting in the calculations showed me a couple errors in the formulas for the opponents/ 40 min figures. I thought you geeks were looking at this stuff! I shouldn't have to find all the errors! So I fixed them -- pain in the butt to update all the past games.

No update to the blank spreadsheet yet though -- my head is full of snot from some allergy.

Have fun!
Nice Work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member