New Numbers? | The Boneyard

New Numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone have any idea what numbers our five new Huskies will be donning this fall?

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Can't use digits greater than 5 ...... just saying. :)

Well, 3.1415 will have to do for pi :)

i and elelventeen should be fine :)

Googleplex is just 1 and 0's :)

And, I actually knew this rule, which is why I said "7." :)

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
Phi, the golden mean seems a good number.... Come to think of it... some have mentioned that the Huskies are simply "Devine."

On the other hand, it is an irrational number, which brings to mind a number of WCBB fans, so maybe it's the number that best suits us....

1:1.61803398874989484820...........Boo

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This is totally out of character, but I'll attempt a serious answer:

Natalie: 51, her number at G'town

Courtney: 34, her number at St. Mary's. Didn't someone else wear that recently? The hardest working player around.

Gabby: 11. Geno won't let her wear her high school number of 1. Or will he? Or maybe 42, because she plays like Nykesha.

Sadie: 14, which she wore at at least 2 high schools. It's now available.

Kia: ?? She wore 5 and 11 in high school and 6 for Canada. Maybe 10, because she's the PG for her national team. If she wears 11, Gabby gets 3. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is totally out of character, but I'll attempt a serious answer:

Natalie: 51, her number at G'town

Courtney: 34, her number at St. Mary's. Didn't someone else wear that recently? The hardest working player around.

Gabby: 11. Geno won't let her wear her high school number of 1. Or will he? Or maybe 42, because she plays like Nykesha.

Sadie: 14, which she wore at at least 2 high schools. It's now available.

Kia: ?? She wore 5 and 11 in high school and 6 for Canada. Maybe 10, because she's the PG for her national team. If she wears 11, Gabby gets 3. :)
Thanks for your reply. I was asking a serious question... at least one person was kind enough to respond without being a obnoxious about it.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks for your reply. I was asking a serious question... at least one person was kind enough to respond without being a obnoxious about it.
You're welcome. I was curious too.

I wouldn't call the others obnoxious, but some people are masters at hijacking threads. I've been guilty a few times, myself. :)

Reaction Score

Wait a minute. How was I obnoxious? :eek:

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score

A Boneyarder refers to other Boneyarders as "obnoxious"?

I am SHOCKED! :rolleyes:

Shocked!.jpg

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
Wait a minute. How was I obnoxious? :eek:
My best guess is that the culprit is either your 'eleventeen' reference or my phi comment. Neag's reaction is completely understandable given the damage these two nasty numbers have laid upon humanity though the ages.

-Or- it could be a more personal issue for our ol' pal Neag.... maybe neag has had one or more terribly unfortunate personal experiences with eleventeen year olds in the classroom on occasion. You know how rambunctious those miserable rascals can be at times.

Upon reflection, it's hard to believe that in 2014 that educated folks like you & I would even mention these two nasty rogues in civilized company. But we did... so now we should take our lumps like the adults that we are/were/will be....

Boo Hoo

Reaction Score
Wow ...........now I can enjoy the rest of my summer.

By the way, I think "i" should be reserved for a recruit we imagined getting, but did not.
On the other hand if this non-recruit was going to major in EE she would want "j"

Perhaps we should use i*i for this person since that equals -1.

Had enough yet ?

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
And I was just gonna say....that no matter what numbers they are, they can all be found within pi....along with your phone numbers (all of them), your social security number, and a host of other number combinations! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan

Top Bottom