New Mock Draft Has Connecticut Taking Morgan Tuck 4th Overall | Page 3 | The Boneyard

New Mock Draft Has Connecticut Taking Morgan Tuck 4th Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
SA would jump all over that trade but I doubt the Sun would make it. If I were the Sun GM, I would offer Alyssa Thomas and either Alex Bentley, Jasmine Thomas, or Chelsea Gray or their 4th pick. SA gets a starting forward and a starting guard or one with good upside, or a lottery pick in return for their #2.
And the Sun get rid of a log jam at forward, and one of a strong group of young guards, in return for owning the top end of the draft and getting Jefferson, another guard or wing or forward and maybe a trade back to pick up a back-up center/developmental project.
Agree about the trade. However, SA would insist on the #3 pick instead of the #4 to be sure to get the player they want the most.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Williams would be the number 2 pick IMO, also. That girl is going to kill it in the WNBA.

I also think Bulgat will go before Boyette.
I too think Courtney will be a prolific pro! She looks like Kemba and Shabazz on those step back jumpers. And when she is on the floor with 4 other great players, she is going to be very difficult to defend 1 vs 1! :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I too think Courtney will be a prolific pro! She looks like Kemba and Shabazz on those step back jumpers. And when she is on the floor with 4 other great players, she is going to be very difficult to defend 1 vs 1! :)
She reminds me of Jewell.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Agreed. CW and Moriah should "put some fannies in the seats." I love watching both of them.

BOTH of these young ladies are going to make significant contributions to the WNBA, and make a decent amount of $$$ playing professional basketball in the next 1o years. Good luck (and health) to both of these ladies as they begin their professional careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom