New member questions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

New member questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Brings back memories of Soupy Sales telling kids to go into their moms pocket books and sending the item matching what he was holding in his hands. And kids sent him monies. They suspended his show two weeks for that stunt.
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Reaction Score
Oh there are lots of inside jokes and history on here. You'll get it after a while. Welcome aboard.

1. Caron Butler. Great story and he's everything JC loves in players. He practically carried UConn on his back the last 2 months of the season. Plus he's a great guy. A model for why college athletics are sometimes good.
2. 2004
3. Gampel

H

Huskieforlife

Oh there are lots of inside jokes and history on here. You'll get it after a while. Welcome aboard.

1. Caron Butler. Great story and he's everything JC loves in players. He practically carried UConn on his back the last 2 months of the season. Plus he's a great guy. A model for why college athletics are sometimes good.
2. 2004
3. Gampel
Not to be odd but most of your posts I tend to agree with Lol

H

Huskieforlife

2. 2004
3. Gampel
also can't wait to be in on new ones haha

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
1. Corny Thompson - no Corny, no Big East
2. 1999
3. XL Center

H

Huskieforlife

He's not - he's just the gardener around here.

Welcome and all that.
your quite the celeb around here I guess. Could you tell me how you destroyed this guy?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
your quite the celeb around here I guess. Could you tell me how you destroyed this guy?

fishy is six foot 5 around 251 pounds. he is jacked and hates sorrycuse

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Welcome to the board!

1. Kahlid El-Amin, he was chock full of moxy and gritty pluckiness.
2. 2004 was probably the best, but my favorite is 1999 - the first one is always special.
3. Gampel.

Regarding contributing, my advice to you is to think about it. If you decide that giving some of your own money (not mom and dad's) feels right, then ask your parents if it would be okay and have them look at the website in jleeves post and make a decision. No contribution is too small. Whether you choose to contribute or not, it won't make a difference to anyone on the board.

Again, welcome to the board. Have fun, be polite and don't take any criticism too seriously.

H

Huskieforlife

fishy is six foot 5 around 251 pounds. he is jacked and hates sorrycuse
hate cuse alot to! You to if you don't mind could u answer the questions its ok if u don't though

H

Huskieforlife

Welcome to the board!

1. Kahlid El-Amin, he was chock full of moxy and gritty pluckiness.
2. 2004 was probably the best, but my favorite is 1999 - the first one is always special.
3. Gampel.

Regarding contributing, my advice to you is to think about it. If you decide that giving some of your own money (not mom and dad's) feels right, then ask your parents if it would be okay and have them look at the website in jleeves post and make a decision. No contribution is too small. Whether you choose to contribute or not, it won't make a difference to anyone on the board.

Again, welcome to the board. Have fun, be polite and don't take any criticism too seriously.
Dude thanks for the heads up I will def try and I will be the best member I can be

H

Huskieforlife

I rly want to contribute but am not sure my parents would let me but if I could I would def donate

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
1) Khalid El-Amin, and all of his spurtability.
2) '99
3) Gampel.

Welcome to the Dog Pound, my friend!!! :cool:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I rly want to contribute but am not sure my parents would let me but if I could I would def donate

Well think about why you would like to and if you feel like you can make reasoned case, ask them. You might be surprised by their response.

Reaction Score
1. A.J. Price
2. Was considering saying 06 but I'm inclined to go with 04
3. Without a doubt Gampel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads