New Huskies in Town | The Boneyard

New Huskies in Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
UConn Women's Hoops ‏@UConnWBB 12m12 minutes ago
There are some new dogs in town! #NewHuskies #BleedBlue Welcome Molly, Kyla, Azurá, Batouly, and Crystal!

Cj4-gB6WgAEBGEQ.jpg

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
FINALLY !! Welcome to UConn Ladies. We're so glad you're finally here. We're as happy to have you, as you are to be here. We hope your time spent with us will fulfill ALL of your dreams and expectations. All of you have made a very wise choice. Storrs is lovely this time of the year. It's even better around the first week in April. And so, a new era begins in UConn Women's basketball lore.

Note: I realize I'm biased and prejudiced, but these five young ladies all look like winners to me. Our own version of the "Fab 5". These ladies will NEVER know how beautiful they look to us. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That's a great looking bunch! I can't believe it's been almost two months since #11. I wonder what numbers they'll all be wearing.

Reaction Score
Parallax.

Maybe? But Molly's neck is slightly "bent" left, which could shorten her, but she is more forward than the others. I'm calling it a wash! :p

I still find it amusing Kia Nurse is 6'0" & Gabby is 5'11" but every time I see them next to each other, it seems reversed....

Reaction Score
Something about that pic doesn't seem right to me :oops:

TRI: listen you sum'bitch. Being from Appalachia, most things with horns look pretty good to me. But not if they are blue. ;)
More seriously, I'm still chuckling at your post. And if you got my table tonight, I might even give you a tip for your good spirit and humor.

Reaction Score
Interestingly, they ARE a complete team - Crystal and Molly are guards and Azura, Kyla and Batouly are forwards. Nothing is missing (except a few rings!!!!)...

Yes, but notice all of them have big smiles on their faces. They must know something that we don't know. ;) A team that smiles together before the season, is a team that smiles together at the end of season! (Yes, I went out on a limb).

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
Maybe? But Molly's neck is slightly "bent" left, which could shorten her, but she is more forward than the others. I'm calling it a wash! :p

I still find it amusing Kia Nurse is 6'0" & Gabby is 5'11" but every time I see them next to each other, it seems reversed....

From this picture we have absolute proof that Renee Montgomery is 5' 9"

Reaction Score
Wow, rarely do you get 5 new players at once (a whole team, as folks have said). So exciting! You'd like to go to Storrs and watch them shoot around. Usually, there are other Huskies there to welcome and organize games. But with Lou and Napheesa recovering and Kia at the Olympics, are Natalie, Saniya, and Gabby around this summer?

T

TroyHouse66

upload_2016-6-1_14-21-56.jpeg

Icebear....
Tsk, tsk
Your spelling is slightly askew...(Perhaps, too much time above the Arctic circle?)
Here is a pair of them...
The rearmost (or "back yak") is the taller... perhaps 6-6"; the dangerous one is the highly touted (& reputedly "fast yak")... Obviously, a foot shorter (so... 5-6"), although that foot may be hidden in the shadows.
erics&diego...
Wait a minute. You're right!
We just imported a whole team... (and a good lookin' team it is)
Some of our best games may be in practice.
If we start charging admission to team scrimmages... WE could buy ourselves a new roof.
(So much for needing Administrators...)

Reaction Score
Wow, rarely do you get 5 new players at once (a whole team, as folks have said). So exciting! You'd like to go to Storrs and watch them shoot around. Usually, there are other Huskies there to welcome and organize games. But with Lou and Napheesa recovering and Kia at the Olympics, are Natalie, Saniya, and Gabby around this summer?

Yes, they are around. I saw a tweet that Gabby was complaining that Saniya, Lou and Phee didn't help her up when she tripped but went after the spaghetti plate she was holding instead. Lol!

Reaction Score
Yes, they are around. I saw a tweet that Gabby was complaining that Saniya, Lou and Phee didn't help her up when she tripped but went after the spaghetti plate she was holding instead. Lol!
Didn't she get the freshmen to help her up? Gabby needs to start pulling rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom