New ESPN Channel: College Extra | The Boneyard

New ESPN Channel: College Extra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm curious how it works with the overlapping game times. Is the channel smart enough to be a menu and "pick" the game you want to watch?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Anyone else fo down the Sept. 5th list of games and go "Don't care, don't care, don't care, Cinci, mmm still don't care, don't care, and don't care."

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
I'm curious how it works with the overlapping game times. Is the channel smart enough to be a menu and "pick" the game you want to watch?

NBC Sports does something like this for Premier League games. For NBC Sports, it gets made available through On Demand on Comcast but I think for other providers there are indivdidual channels for each. I guess we will see.

Reaction Score
NBC Sports does something like this for Premier League games. For NBC Sports, it gets made available through On Demand on Comcast but I think for other providers there are indivdidual channels for each. I guess we will see.

It's been said, but NBC has really killed it with their EPL coverage. Easy access to every game. Really makes my Saturday mornings something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom