New Commit - Cory Jasudowich | The Boneyard

New Commit - Cory Jasudowich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In a word: NICE!
Always good to get respectable players at the expense of the Thunder Chickens.

Reaction Score
Our 10th 3* recruit! Save PP! Fire GDL!

Welcome, Cory.

According to his rivals page his lead recruiter was...George DeLeone!! Granted you never know how accurate those things are.

There's also an article about Rennick Bryan's desire to come back to UConn on the recruiting page that people might want to check out for those that don't check there regularly.

Reaction Score
WHAT????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the hell did this happen? This is HUGE!!!! HUGE!!!!

Man, the apathy is gone with news like this, I'm pumped.

Reaction Score
According to his rivals page his lead recruiter was...George DeLeone!! Granted you never know how accurate those things are.

There's also an article about Rennick Bryan's desire to come back to UConn on the recruiting page that people might want to check out for those that don't check there regularly.

It was also a direct quote from Cory about Deleone...come from the same town, could see playing for PP and GDL, coaching staff is great, etc etc etc.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
butchy brings up something interesting as i have been on PPs bandwagon recruiting wise but no on field wise. u have to wonder how much hes really doing and how much he means. i can't stand GDL playcalling wise or PP's use of timeouts but u can't deny them on the trail moving us up the ladder. man this sucks looking like were going so south on the field and so north on the trail.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Cory and Stewart are going to be a nice LB tandem, can't wait.

i dont know if they will ever play together. i expect cory to rs next fall and graham to play. if cory makes the 2 deep in 2014 then its possible but we are stacked at lb. i expect the staff to land a de or 2 still. maybe 1 of those guys will be a lb mix position also and then only 1 lb next class with the mass kid who seems like a nd lean being first focus. we have some good prospects waiting for a turn like vann and hicks at lb. a very solid unit going forward thats for sure.

Reaction Score
butchy brings up something interesting as i have been on PPs bandwagon recruiting wise but no on field wise. u have to wonder how much hes really doing and how much he means. i can't stand GDL playcalling wise or PP's use of timeouts but u can't deny them on the trail moving us up the ladder. man this sucks looking like were going so south on the field and so north on the trail.

Dan, my guess is that they will be gone after the season, but Warde will work his magic and Uconn will have a solid guy to replace part of the staff.

Reaction Score
It was also a direct quote from Cory about Deleone...come from the same town, could see playing for PP and GDL, coaching staff is great, etc etc etc.

Not for nothing, with GDL calling plays, this kid will get lots of playing time at LB. In all seriousness, seems like a great p/u

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Dan, my guess is that they will be gone after the season, but Warde will work his magic and Uconn will have a solid guy to replace part of the staff.

i hope so.

Reaction Score
Wonder if this opens up possibilities for Boyle and Callinan to de-commit, BC lost another commit as well, they are starting to bail on Spaz

Reaction Score

Will he offer more than a 7 month contract?

Reaction Score
Now we need Lagow to convince Mike Mitchell (also from Plano Texas) to come along with him! The kids a ESPN Top150 4* OLB and has Uconn on his Radar. Im reaching here BIG TIME, but what if that does happen and we can somehow get Dorian Johnson to pull the trigger on Uconn as well, Holy Crap! Johnson, the #2 rated OT along w/ our previously committed 3* OG Kyle Schafenacker could change the future immediately!!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Now we need Lagow to convince Mike Mitchell (also from Plano Texas) to come along with him! The kids a ESPN Top150 4* OLB and has Uconn on his Radar. Im reaching here BIG TIME, but what if that does happen and we can somehow get Dorian Johnson to pull the trigger on Uconn as well, Holy Crap! Johnson, the #2 rated OT along w/ our previously committed 3* OG Kyle Schafenacker could change the future immediately!!

haha i would love all this but to be real, mitchell goes to the private school in the area not plano like lagow and he has offers from oregon, ok, fsu, atm, tosu among many others. glad to see we made the radar but no chance...

Reaction Score
haha i would love all this but to be real, mitchell goes to the private school in the area not plano like lagow and he has offers from oregon, ok, fsu, atm, tosu among many others. glad to see we made the radar but no chance...

ur killing me........

Reaction Score

Since we're dreaming - I want the 6-8 330 JUCO OT Finnin.

Reaction Score
Dorian Johnson is most likely going to go to OSU. Meyer has made him his #1 priority. We have no shot.

Reaction Score
Since we're dreaming - I want the 6-8 330 JUCO OT Finnin.

I would like for him to come play for us too, but after he visits us on Nov. 30, Finnin goes to Kansas and then West Virginia Jan. 18 2013 who just offered him! :eek:

Reaction Score
Dorian Johnson is most likely going to go to OSU. Meyer has made him his #1 priority. We have no shot.

Not...

Bob Lichtenfels (@BobLichtenfels)
11/18/12, 7:24 PM
Five-Star Dorian Johnson commits to Pittsburgh

Download the official Twitter app here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics