New AP Poll Out...It's Unanimous | The Boneyard

New AP Poll Out...It's Unanimous

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGN

Reaction Score
I think UConn being unanimous , finally , has more to do with what the other teams DIDN'T do , as far as dominating victories , as much as it has to do with what UConn did. UConn went into OSU backyard and beat them thoroughly. USCe eeked by that same team by only 8 at their house in the south. As much as the voters want to give votes to USCe , they didn't warrant it with such a slim victory at their own house.

As Mainejeff states , its hard to believe that they still have Louisville sitting at #22 after 2 early season losses.

Reaction Score
I'm surprised that Ohio State dropped from 7 to 11, probably because they got beat so badly by UConn. Conversely, Tenn retained 4th almost being beat by very poor opponents. Makes one wonder how much thought the voters give to their votes. Teams should be rewarded for playing UConn, not penalized.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Why would it not have always been unanimous? The voter(s) that voted anyone other than UCONN as number 1 should have their voting rights rescinded.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I was hoping to see DePaul enter the rankings. I thought they played Baylor very well.

Reaction Score
I was hoping to see DePaul enter the rankings. I thought they played Baylor very well.

USF played Baylor as well as you can w/out winning. Continued kudos to Coach Fernandez, his hard playing, well coached team, and a special nod to the elegant Ms. Courtney Williams. I look forward to more success for the Bulls--except for a couple of dates this season.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
How they Voted: http://collegebasketball.ap.org/node/828440

If you right click on the spread sheet you should be able to open the complete spreadsheet or open it in a new Tab. I'm using FireFox and able to do so.

Debbie Antonelli has South Florida ranked 9th.

Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Anyone know how the recruiting has been for Jose lately? I think Courtney is a senior, or at the very least a junior. Will he have replacement parts, so to speak? I don't see them as landing a lot of top 50 kids but I wonder how they are expected to do in the future...

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Jose has been getting players from Europe lately. 5 of his current players are from Europe and 1 from Kenya

Anyone know how the recruiting has been for Jose lately? I think Courtney is a senior, or at the very least a junior. Will he have replacement parts, so to speak? I don't see them as landing a lot of top 50 kids but I wonder how they are expected to do in the future...

Reaction Score
Why would it not have always been unanimous? The voter(s) that voted anyone other than UCONN as number 1 should have their voting rights rescinded.
It IS blasphemous. We're working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc