Need help canceling CBS ulive subscription | The Boneyard

Need help canceling CBS ulive subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Signed up using the 1 week free promo code and now I go goths website and don't see anywhere to cancel. How do I not cancel? Going to be extremely pissed if I get charged.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Signed up using the 1 week free promo code and now I go goths website and don't see anywhere to cancel. How do I not cancel? Going to be extremely pissed if I get charged.
Go to the following site. It's an affiliate of cbssports.com. Log in using email and password you created. In upper left hand corner there is a black bar which has "MY ACCOUNT". Click this. On bottom left is an option to cancel subscription. Click and the bar will change to renew subscription. You will get a notice in your email that advises you cancellation was applied. May take a little time before notification.

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/allaccess/?media=414436

Reaction Score
Go to the following site. It's an affiliate of cbssports.com. Log in using email and password you created. In upper left hand corner there is a black bar which has "MY ACCOUNT". Click this. On bottom left is an option to cancel subscription. Click and the bar will change to renew subscription. You will get a notice in your email that advises you cancellation was applied. May take a little time before notification.

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/allaccess/?media=414436
Forgot to get back to you right away. Thanks fleud, you were a big help and it worked.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
could have canceled after the 1st game... still would have the FREE week

Reaction Score
need help never seeing cbs ulive again. wow, what a terrible site and product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors