meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
BIG MONDAY.

I'm thinking the Irish take it.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I thought it would be close until MD lost to Virginia. Then you have to take into consideration Loyd's injury. She didn't play in their last game but is expected back for this one

It is at Maryland. I expect a close game but you have to favor ND in that case.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
I believe ursusminor is going to the game - maybe she'll give us a report afterwords.

Reaction Score
I think Maryland has the ability to win tonight. There are at least two things that are in Maryland's favor(1. the game is at home 2. They will have the best player on the floor in Thomas).

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Only that the game is at MD is the reason they might win. I'm not sure that Thomas is the best player on the court. I'm not so sure that I wouldn't take Kayla McBride over Thomas if I was drafting in the WNBA. If Loyd is able to play up to her abilities, look for a double digit ND win.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
ND by 15. Hmm. Maybe I'll take a break from painting and go.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Only that the game is at MD is the reason they might win. I'm not sure that Thomas is the best player on the court. I'm not so sure that I wouldn't take Kayla McBride over Thomas if I was drafting in the WNBA. If Loyd is able to play up to her abilities, look for a double digit ND win.

No, in terms of KM over Thomas. . Thomas has the type of physical presence that works well at the next level.

Reaction Score
No, in terms of KM over Thomas. . Thomas has the type of physical presence that works well at the next level.

Thomas is definitely very, very good, though I'm not sure I've seen her show up for a full 40-minute game yet. When she does show up, she does a fair impression of "unstoppable".
I've been saying this game will be either competitive or hilarious. I want to see it either way.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
ND has a more complete game. Maryland rebounding and second chance points are key to them staying in it.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
FIRST you must go see Boykin play! ;)
ND has a more complete game. Maryland rebounding and second chance points are key to them staying in it.
I tend to agree - but ND hasn't exactly looked like world beaters lately. I think ND is very good, but perhaps not as good as some of us maybe thought. We will see soon enough as the ACC is going to be brutal!

Reaction Score
Its not an upset to pick MD.........MD 68-- ND 63.......Geno said on Sunday, the next 3 or 4 weeks will tell the contenders from the pretenders.........MD, DUKE, KY, UNC, Tenn have been pretenders.....Is this season going to be different? Tenn came alive on Sunday, DUKE walloped PITT by 40, Stanford continues to beat up on the weak PAC 12..........

Lets talk about the Top 10 on February 24th or 25th.......

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
As much as I would love a MD win, I don't see it. ND by 16 and I hope I'm wrong.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Sagarin has ND about 5 points up in the game at MD, and Massey has the Irish as a 10 point pick, as does I believe Nolan. None of them predicted the MD-VA game correctly for some reason.

DR2 goes out on the line to predict a possibly fairly close game between the Irish and the Terps.

Reaction Score
paintbreak.jpg

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Go Irish!

I think this could go either way. I have not seen enough of ND for me to think they are a heavy favorite over any other top 10 team.

Reaction Score
Hola from Cancun! Is this game on ESPN or ESPN2? The resort gets both, but one is in Spanish... And I as am not sure the one in Spanish has the same programming.

I'll check for responses later. Off to happy hour for a delicious margarita in the 79 degree sunshine.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Hola from Cancun! Is this game on ESPN or ESPN2? The resort gets both, but one is in Spanish... And I as am not sure the one in Spanish has the same programming.

I'll check for responses later. Off to happy hour for a delicious margarita in the 79 degree sunshine.
espn2

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Why are we wishing for the Maryland upset??

I feel like a broken record but I don't want to play ND in South Bend for a shot at the FF!

If for any reason ND drops to the second line book your tickets to South Bend because that's where we will be.

I want a ND win to ensure them a #1 seed!

I don't wanna see the Irish until Nashville.

But hey, that's my opinion!

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I can't see MD getting within 10 points of ND but I will watch and HOPE for a close game.

Reaction Score
Why are we wishing for the Maryland upset?? . . . But hey, that's my opinion!

My opinion, for what it's worth (not much), if the Irish are good enough to win the ACC they'll be a No. 1
seed and we won't see them 'till Nashville. If they're not good enough to win the ACC, then they won't
be good enough to beat UConn in South Bend or anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom