NCAA Vault | The Boneyard

NCAA Vault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nothing gets my heart rate going like that Arizona 2011 game. You're lying if you didn't think Horne's shot was in

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Nothing gets my heart rate going like that Arizona 2011 game. You're lying if you didn't think Horne's shot was in

I did not think it would go in. For some strange reason, when the first shot did not go in, I felt the game was won by the good guys and did not worry about that last attempt. I am not saying that I had some special cosmic knowledge of the future, I'm just saying that not everyone thought that shot was going in. I was, however, riding the mojo wave that was carrying that team to the summit and when Arizona's top guy missed, I "knew" the game was ours (and it was). If the last shot had gone in, I might have had a heart attack, but it did not and everything was right with the world.

Reaction Score
just watch the 2004 semi against duke.. did not realize how big EO came up in that game. Thats one ledgendary performance..

Reaction Score
just watch the 2004 semi against duke.. did not realize how big EO came up in that game. Thats one ledgendary performance..

Down 9 with a little over 4 minutes left. Rashad also hit some HUGE 3's

Reaction Score
Some POOR shot selection by Deng, key board by Boone, and a great defensive play on Redick's drive in the lane, You could here Coach K cursing the Refs from the stands!!!!!

Reaction Score
for once, the refs did not bail Dook out when the game was on the line.

JC sitting Emeka most of the first half with those 2 fouls turned out to be masterful. Coach K played his big men and Emeka took over as the fouled out one by one...

Reaction Score
I did not think it would go in. For some strange reason, when the first shot did not go in, I felt the game was won by the good guys and did not worry about that last attempt. I am not saying that I had some special cosmic knowledge of the future, I'm just saying that not everyone thought that shot was going in. I was, however, riding the mojo wave that was carrying that team to the summit and when Arizona's top guy missed, I "knew" the game was ours (and it was). If the last shot had gone in, I might have had a heart attack, but it did not and everything was right with the world.
I've watched that game at least 5 times and I still think it's going in every time.

Reaction Score
And down 8 with about 2:50 left. Then Rashad hit the three and Emeka goes wild. Believe me, I was pacing the aisles of the Alamo Dome so I remember it well.
I remember watching this with my dad and brother...they both were nervous and were starting to give up hope...I remember saying, you watch once EO comes back in it is all over...and it was.

Reaction Score
For some reason that website hasn't updated their collection in a couple years. I guess they picked a good place to stop with us winning the title in 2011.

Reaction Score
Hi. I used to watch old games often but have since only bought apple products. Does anyone know of an app I can buy so I can watch the games again?....sorry if this should be posted elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom