NCAA Tournament UConn TidBits | The Boneyard

NCAA Tournament UConn TidBits

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Uh oh - new shoes for the tournament. Lets hope they have been playing with them in practice for a while so the shoes don't throw off the shooting percentages!!!

I know they get paid for wearing all this gear, and they get the newest stuff because they are the best, but man-o-man - messing with shoes before the biggest six games of the year!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score

And this was before they knew about the new KD shoes! :cool:

utf81xd.jpg

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Let's get it started!

I Like them!! Who was the athlete that said: "When you look good, you play good"? I've seed some teams come out in some ugly shoes. Shoes don't make the player, but again, I like these. :)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
OK - so most of the teams with conference automatic bids have absolutely no chance in the first round games, but I love the enthusiasm and joy they get from being included. And it is often the team with the last place seeding that gets a chance to play Uconn that is the most excited about the experience.
It really is not far removed from LCU's reaction in the preseason match-up, and given that LCU are 32-0 in DII the competition will likely be similar.

Reaction Score
I Like them!! Who was the athlete that said: "When you look good, you play good"? I've seed some teams come out in some ugly shoes. Shoes don't make the player, but again, I like these. :)
I always told my grandsons that white shoes make you faster.

Reaction Score
Well, they say that Stewie is the woman Kevin Durant... Wonder if he had something to this?;)

Reaction Score

I surmise: He got a peek at UConn's practice today and decided to lay the foundation for the quintessential exit strategy. :eek:

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
If you check out the pregame UConn presser it sure seems like Mo has a cold.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Cool from a marketing perspective. Was Maya or Caroline involved?

I hope the players like them. I remember Kaleena getting her ankles taped last year and shooting like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom